Adobe Reader App is an application that is designed for PDF files. The software helps to keep a larger spectrum of work output in an orderly manner without wasting time. However, the application runs perfectly on mobile devices like Android and iOS devices. In this write-up, you will learn how to get the app suitable for your device.
Adobe Reader App
The software has amazing features that let you perform changes in a file using your mobile phone number. Let’s take a look at what you can do within the software.
With the edit tab, you will be able to edit, add text and images, and even the delete button will help you. Files and folders are placed accordingly.
It comes with flawless linking and sharing to multiple devices after dropping comments with different tools. The camera roll can b used to convert a photo to PDF, and import or export data from data to PDF format.
The easiest way to download Adobe Reader for Android
To get this software app on your Android phone, follow the steps below.
- Move to your device’s home screen and then launch the play store. From the homepage of the Google play store, Locate the search tool and Key in “Adobe Reader” to get the menu of available apps.
- Select the install button. You’ll grant special permissions, tap on the “Accept” tab.
Once the app is installed, click on the open or launch button to access the login page.
How to Download Adobe Reader on iOS
Get your iOS device and head to the home screen. On the home screen, tap on the “app store”.
- Look for the search engine in the app store and then type in “Adobe Acrobat Reader”
- From the list of related apps, select the app launched by Adobe technologies.
- Click on get, and then navigate to install it on your iOS device.
Following the steps above, you would successfully download and install the app for your iOS devices.
How to use Adobe Reader App
This section will teach you how to use this software; it does not end with downloading it. You have to also learn how to make use of it.
How to use Adobe Reader App For Android
Using this app for android devices is easy.
- Launch the app you installed on your Android device
- Select the file you want to edit.
- After loading you will see the menu bar on the screen.
- Click on the icon that has a comment and pencil figure.
- From there you can select any of the editing tools. You can add text, create a Signature, delete text, underline text, etc.
Above is just the basics of using this app on android devices.
How to use Adobe Reader App For iOS Device
This procedure is similar to the one above.
- Get your iOS device and move to the main screen.
- Open the Adobe app
- Find and open the document you want to edit. You will see the menu. The menu can go away from the screen when you are not using it, so when it suddenly disappears you can click on the document again in order to bring out the menu.
- Tap on the editing button.
- You will see different editing tools, simply pick the ones you want to use.
That is all you need to do to use the Adobe Reader App on iOS devices.
Recommended for You