Ads Account Facebook is an Facebook account design for advertisers. Facebook is not only a chatting platform, there are number of things you can do on the platform. Fb also offers advertising solutions for all level of expertise.
So, if you have business or service you want to advertise online, FB is an amazing platform for you. With the fb ads account, you don’t have to be an expert to start advertising your business or services.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Facebook Ads | How to Create Facebook Ads
However, on the platform users can create an run campaigns using an easy self-service tool and also monitor their activities with easy to read reports.
Ads Account Facebook
Facebook is a social media platform that lets you communicate with friends, family and other users via chats. Fb has gone beyond being a chatting platform but also a medium to which one can advertise their business. There are millions of people who uses FB, this gives advertisers high chances of reaching people who needs the business/service.
How To Create An Ad Account On Facebook ads guide
Follow the procedure under to create an ad:
- Go to their home page web.facebook.com/adsmanager/.
- Click on creates an ad.
- Read the ad policies and hit on the accept tab.
- Choose your objective, by tapping on the type of ad you want to create.
- Create a split test.
- Toggle on campaign budget optimization.
- You will see your daily Budget, to access more options, tap on the tab under.
- Tap on set up ad account widget.
- Type in your ad set.
- Explain the kind of audience you want to reach. You can do that by, entering locations, language, gender etc.
- Click on the auto placements or manual placements button to determine where you want your ad to display.
- Tap on show more button to access other function.
- Choose your delivery option.
- Set your budget. To personalize your spend limits or ad scheduling, hit on the show more options button.
- To create an ad, tap on your page.
- Select an ad format from the list of formats.
- Hit on the creative or Media you want use.
- Add text in the text bar.
Read through your ad, and hit on the confirm tab.
Types of Facebook ads
There are three types of fb ads they are:
- Consideration ads.
- Conversions ads.
There are three types of advertising under awareness ad, you will find ads like Brand, local and reach awareness.
Brand awareness advertising
It encourages the finding of your brand. Local awareness, encourages the discovery of your business, its target options are limited. Reach awareness; it helps to display your ad to the millions of people on the internet.
The consideration advertising includes traffic to your website, video views, lead generation, engagement, App installs, and messenger ads. Traffic to your website helps to refer people to a page on your website. Engagement ads provides service on page likes, post engagement, provides claim and event responses.
App installs; it generate app installs.
The consideration ad helps to make people to start to think about your business, service or products and search for more details about it.
This type of advertising includes conversion, product catalog sales and store visits. Conversion drives an action on your website, product catalog sales drives product sales and the store visits advertising helps to drive foot traffic to your store. However, this type of ad helps to encourage people to carry out a particular action such as to purchase your products or service.
Facebook Ad Manager
Facebook ads Manager is a tool designed for managing your Facebook pages and ad accounts. With this tool you can manage and access your FB pages and ad accounts. Here you will get to see people who viewed your pages and ad accounts. Users can also work with agencies- that is you can share your manager account with agencies so that they can help you manage your ad campaigns. However, you can as well create multiple ad accounts and users all combined in one account.
Facebook Ads Manager App
With this mobile app you can keep track of your campaigns, manage your ads etc.
To download the FB ads manager app, do the following:
- launch the play store on your Android phone or open the app store.
- Search for the app, using the browser within the play store or app store.
- A fresh page will open with the correct application.
- Locate the manager app and click on it.
- Tap on the install widgets or the Get button.
With the above guide in this article, I believe you can now create FB ads account.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Ads By Google – Google Ads Account | Google Ads Manager