Alaska Airlines Credit Card offers up to 40,000 bonus Miley, annual companion fare, free check bag, rewards, and more to Cardholders. Earn miles with no mileage cap on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases. Thus when you make a qualifying purchase with your card, you’re sure of 3 miles per dollar you spent. These benefits and amazing offers make the card worth having.
Nevertheless, apart from the rewards benefits, it also provides massive security and outstanding features. One of the features that give Cardholders greater experience is mobile and online banking services. With these, cardholders can easily access their accounts, pay bills, check available credit, etc.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Simons Visa Credit Card Reviews 2020: How to Apply
Alaska Airlines Credit Card
Are you a frequent flier? Get the airline credit card and enjoy all the benefits it offers fliers. Users get mileage point perks, free check bag, companion fare bonus, make use of the Alaska lounge day pass when they fly. However, to get the card you have to apply. If you have what it takes to get the card, your application will be approved. But before you head straight to the application platform, check out the card features and benefits below.
The following are the features and benefits of the card.
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90days of account opening and receive $100 statement credit + 40,000 bonus miles + companion fare.
- Get free check bag
- For each dollar you spent on eligible purchases, you will receive 3miles.
- Earn 1 mile for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 20% back on in-flight purchases.
- Free foreign transaction fees
- There’s no mileage cap
- No miles expiration on an active account
- Protects members against fraudulent transactions
- It provides a chip card for enhanced security and protection.
- Cardholders receive gets an overdraft protection.
- Enjoy a paperless statement option.
- Manage your account online and in-app banking.
- Receive early account alerts.
These are the basic features and benefits that come with the card.
Alaska Credit Card Credit Score
With a good to excellent credit score of 670 or above, applicants have a greater chance of getting approval for the card. So, before you rush to apply, ensure you have at least a good credit score.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Application
Proceed with the following procedure to apply for the card.
- Go to bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Tap the Apply now button.
- A new page will appear with the application form
- Go down to access the form.
- Fill out your first name, middle name and last name
- Type in your residential address 1, second residential address (optional)
- Enter your state, select your country, and enter your ZIP code.
- To send your statement to a different account, tap the empty box.
- Enter your primary phone number, email address and answer the question below with Yes/No
- Select your country of residence
- Fill out your birth date and select your employment status.
- Type in your total annual income amount, your primary source of income, and your monthly housing payment.
- Select your card option.
- Navigate to read the terms and conditions
- Click the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Tap on the save and continue button.
The procedure above are steps on how to apply for the card.
READ ALSO >>> Gap Credit Card – How to Apply and Activate
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Activation
To activate your new card, proceed with this guide
- Navigate to their page at bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Tap on the sign-in box.
- Click on the “sign in to activate card” tab.
- Proceed with the on-screen directives to activate your card.
With this process above you will successfully activate your new card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Follow the directives under to login and manage your account
- Visit their page at bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Move upward to the top of the page
- At the right-hand side of the page, click on the “sign-in” tab
- Choose the service you want to access the options on the screen.
- Type in your online ID and passcode. Then sign in
These are steps to access your account.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment
To pay your card bills online follow the instructions below
- Navigate to the official page at bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Their homepage will open
- Go straight and tap on sign in
- Select the “sign in to bill pay”
- Follow the steps on the screen to pay your bills.
However, apart from online bill payment, cardholders can also pay bills by phone or mail or via mobile app.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Customer Service
You can call on the Card Customer service agent, for more help and support. Their customer service is always friendly and professional. Thus, they are ever ready to answer any questions you have. You can reach them by mail or phone. There email address and phone number are available on their official website.