Amazon Account – Amazon.com, Inc Is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994.
Amazon first started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloading/streaming, Mp3 downloading/streaming, Software, video games, electronic, apparel, furniture, food toys, and jewelry.
Benefit of Amazon Account
- Whole foods Market – Exclusive Savings for prime members, Card – card users get 5% back for eligible prime members with the Amazon prime Rewards Visa Card, and 2- hour delivery via prime Now in select cities.
- Amazon Dash for prime- it gives more and latest information
- Prime Wardrobe – it’s an exclusive program where you can try before you buy from eligible items.
- Prime pantry – users select regions that can shop for groceries and household products in every day sizes and pay an additional delivery fee
- Early access – Get 30 minutes early access to lighting deals on Amazon.com.
- Membership sharing – two adults staying in the same household can create an Amazon household to share certain Amazon prime benefits
- Amazon photos – secure unlimited photos storage and enhanced search and organisation features in Amazon drive for you and members of family Vault.
Steps To Create An Amazon Account
- Go to the amazon Website using your browser www.amazon.com
- Navigate to the right hand side of the page and then click on “Your account” widget
- From the pop up menu, click on “ start here”
- Enter your information in the blank space seen as; Name, Email address, mobile phone number , create a password
- Then scroll down and click on “ Create account “ button
- Then, fill in your email and password in the login page, and then click on “ sign in using our server “ whenever you want to login to amazon.