I think you have already heard of the Amazon platform, one of the biggest online marketplaces. My bet is what you do not know is that you can sell on the platform. You see, this platform is a place where you can both buy and sell things.
Come to think of it, if there is nobody to sell on the platform, there would be nothing for you to buy. If you want to sell on the platform, what you need is an Amazon Account to Sell. With such an account, you can list products for sales on the platform.
Amazon Account to Sell
There are several benefits attached to an Amazon account to sell. You can earn more profit by selling on the platform. If you market your own brand or produce your own brand, you should probably try this platform along with other marketing strategies.
Since the platform is known worldwide and is a trusted platform, you would have confidence in selling your brand as well as getting access to a massive audience. Additionally, I think you should know that Amazon has over one hundred and fifty million unique visitors monthly.
Amazon Account Sign Up
If you intend to use any amazon service, then you need to, first of all, obtain or sign up for an Amazon account. You can follow the guidelines below to help you sign up for an Amazon account.
- Go to the amazon official website at Amazon.com.
- Next up, locate the account and listings tab and tap on it. From the dropdown or webpage, you are taken to, tap on the start here link.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password.
- Re-enter your desired password and tap on “Create your Amazon account”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward and that is it.
You have just signed up for an Amazon account and you are ready to sign up for an Amazon account to sell.
How to Set Up Amazon Seller Account
This is quite easy since you have already set up your amazon account. The step below will guide you on how to create an amazon account to sell.
- Sign in to your Amazon account and visit the amazon official website.
- Scroll down the page, locate and tap the “Sell on Amazon” link.
- Tap on the “Start selling button”. Provide every information you are asked to and follow the onscreen instructions.
If all the instructions are followed correctly, you would be on your amazon seller account and you can start selling on amazon.