The Amazon app store is an app store operated by amazon for android operating systems. This app store was opened on the 22nd of March 2011 and was made available in over one hundred and fifty countries. The process of downloading the Amazon app store on your android device is the Amazon App Store Download. The amazon app store can be downloaded for free.
It is an app that allows its users to buy and download apps to their devices. This app being run by amazon allows amazon to run a limited-time promotion in which they offer a couple of apps, games, and utilities for free. Now you should note that the Amazon App Store can be downloaded on almost any android device. Without a doubt, it is fast free and simple to use.
Amazon App Store Download Procedures
The amazon app store can be downloaded following the steps below. You should note that you must follow the steps below accordingly to successfully download the app store.
- Using an internet-connected device, seek the URL or web address https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000851343.
- On the webpage, scroll down and you should find a box where you will be required to enter your email address.
- Tap on the link sent to your email address to access the Amazon app store download page.
- Hit the “Get Amazon Appstore” button and follow the onscreen instructions given to you.
That is all you need to do for you to successfully download the amazon app store. You should note that depending on your network provider, you might be charged regular data charges.
Amazon App Store Install
Installing the Amazon app after it has been downloaded is simple. However, there are a few settings you would have to do before you can successfully install the app. not to worry, the steps below will guide you in successfully and installing the Amazon App Store.
- Go to your android device setting page after downloading the app.
- Tap on “security” or “applications”
- Enable “unknown sources” permission and confirm with “OK”.
- Now locate the amazon app store app on your device download folder and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Install” button on the android installer screen.
Once the installation process is complete, you can launch the app and begin using it on your device. You should note that you might be charged with regular data charges for using the app.