An Amazon account has so many features and advantages if which its users enjoy. Out of such amazing benefits is the amazon drive. Today, we will be discussing fully on the Amazon Drive Review.
The Amazon drive is an online cloud storage service distributed to every amazon account holder. This drive can be used to save or store important files. Amazon drive was at first known as Amazon Cloud Drive and is managed by Amazon.
This service offers secure cloud storage, backup, file sharing, and photo printing all for free. Using your Amazon account, the files uploaded to the drive can be accessed and managed from any device that is connected to the internet.
Amazon Drive Review
The amazon drive is one nice way to use the same file across different devices without having to send it to the device. One amazing tip about this feature is that it is not going to be connected to your device storage so you can use it to store your files if you are always getting your phone full. Before we go further on this article, I would like to state just as our topic Amazon Drive Review suggests that his article is only a review on the amazon drive feature.
Amazon Drive Download
You can download the amazon drive app directly to the device you are using. With the amazon drive app downloaded to your device, you can simply access your files with a simple tap. Follow the steps below to download the amazon drive app to your device.
- Boot the device and make sure the device is connected to the internet.
- When the device is connected to the internet, launch the app store on it. Perhaps you have heard of the Google play store, it is common amongst android devices and should be on your android device by default. However, if it is not, you can launch any other app store you have on your device.
- Now, using the search bar of the app store, search for Amazon Drive.
- From your search results, tap on the amazon drive app and then on the install or download button depending on your device.
After a few minutes, the app will be downloaded and installed on your device. However for some app stores, after downloading you will be notified whether or not to install the app.
Amazon Drive Sign In
Before you can enjoy the features of amazon drive, you must first sign in to your Amazon account. Now here is how to sign in and access amazon drive.
- Launch the amazon drive app or use the web version using the URL https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive.
- Now you will be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account.
- Enter your Amazon account login details and tap on the sign-in button.
Afterward, you will be signed in to your Amazon account and redirected to your amazon drive. It is as simple as that.
How to Download Files from Amazon Drive
Downloading files directly from your amazon drive account is simple. Follow the steps below to access and download files from your amazon drive account.
- Using the amazon drive app or web version, access your amazon drive files.
- Locate the file you want to download from your folders.
- Tap on the “Download” button and select a download folder on your device.
Tap on Save and your download will be available on your device.
Amazon Drive Review Conclusion
Amazon Drive is a really nice platform and you can upgrade your space. If there is an important file you do not want to lose, you can store it there and it will be safe since nobody has your Amazon account password.
Sometimes, saving files on the amazon cloud drive is safer than saving files to your device. The point is that if the device crashes there is no way to get it back but when on amazon drive and your device crash, all you need to do is log in to your Amazon account and get it back.