Am very sure you must have heard of Amazon since you decided to read this article. Amazon is one of the largest and biggest online marketplaces in the world. FBA in Amazon FBA stands for “Fulfillment by Amazon”. It means that Amazon will have to look after the sellers stock or products. Each time a customer places an order, the seller would send the product to the FBA warehouse and then Amazon will pick the product and deliver it to the buyer. You see anytime you buy a product from Amazon there is a very good chance that you are buying from a third party seller using the Amazon FBA.
For readers, this might look like a get rich quick scheme since the logic behind the business is simple and it can be very profitable. All you have to do is make your own product from scratch, rebrand or repackage it, send it to the FBA warehouse. When a customer orders for your products, Amazon will pick, pack, ship and track the order for you. They also handle returns and refunds. Amazon also handles customer service and only important messages and notifications will be forwarded to you. However, all this comes at a price.
Get Started with Amazon FBA
Getting started with the program is simple reliable and fast. What’s more, is that you do not have to leave the amazon platform.
- Go to the Amazon FBA website at https://services.amazon.com/fulfillment-by-amazon/benefits.htm.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button on the webpage.
- Login your regular Amazon account on the next webpage.
- Now provide all the information you are asked to provide about you and your business up to the verification stage. Verify your details and follow the onscreen instruction afterward.
With every step successfully carried out, you should have signed up for the Amazon FBA program and you would be logged in.
Amazon FBA for Beginners
If you wish to start out this business, then it is best you start with some tips and marketing strategies. Below are some tips to successfully sell on the program.
- Search your competitors and find profitable products to sell.
- Be smart about the kind of products you sell.
- Start small.
- Build a brand while considering bundling products.
- Use good SEO practices and get excellent product photos.
Also, remember to optimize your product titles along with your bullet points. Bear in mind to create an in-depth product description.