The American Express Business Gold Card is an excellent choice for small business owners who frequently travel and want to earn rewards for their everyday business expenses. It is considered one of the top business credit cards available.
It offers a generous rewards rate per year in spending in two of your eligible business categories, including travel and everyday categories like U.S. gas stations and U.S. restaurants. This makes the card a perfect fit for businesses with expenses that fall in line with these select categories.
American Express Business Gold Card
As said earlier that this Card is dynamic for high-spending small business owners. This card earns a lucrative 4 membership rewards per dollar spent on select bonus categories.
The Points accrued can be redeemed for travel directly through AmexTravel.com or transferred to popular American Express airline and hotel transfer partners like Delta Air Lines, British Airways, and Marriott.
There comes a welcome offer: 70,000 Membership Rewards points after spending a certain dollar amount on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of opening an account. Employee cards are free and there are no foreign transactions.
Benefits of American Express Business Gold Card
Before you apply for any credit card you should go through the benefits of the card to know about its benefits. Below are some of the benefits of the Card:
- Purchase protection.
- Extended warranty.
- Global Assist Hotline.
- Baggage insurance plan.
- Pay over time option.
- The hotel collection with American Express travel.
- Amex offers.
- Car rental loss and damage insurance.
- Trip delay insurance.
- Dispute resolution.
- Relationship care service.
Above are some of the benefits of the Card, that you need to be aware of.
American Express Business Gold Card Application
Do you want to apply for the American Express Business Gold Card? If you have not used it before and you want to apply for this dynamic credit card, you don’t have to worry because I will give you the appropriate guidelines to do so.
How to Apply for the American Express Business Gold Card
Apply in minutes, and get a decision in seconds:
- Go to your web browser and search for www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application/apply/businessgold-card/45094-9-0?intlink=US-Acq-GCP-Open-CardDetail-GoldCard-Apply-Gold#/.
- Provide the following information in the appropriate fields.
- Email address.
- Enter your business information.
- Your personal information.
- Tell the where to send your bill.
- Click on the “Submit Application” Button.
After you must have clicked on the “Submit Application” button you will have to proceed with the instructions on your screen to complete your application.
American Express Business Gold Card Activation
Now, has your application for the American Express Business Gold Card been accepted? If yes congratulation, now the next step to take is to activate the credit card. The Card will remain inactive, not unstill you activate it. Follow the instructions in the next section to easily activate your card.
How to Activate the American Express Business Gold Card
Below are the easily given guidelines to activate your card:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Locate your web browser and search for online.americanexpress.com/myca/gce/us/action/home?request_type=un_Activation&Face=en_US#/.
- Input the following information in their required fields.
- 15-digit card number.
- 4-digit card ID.
- Tap on the “Confirm” button.
Then proceed with the onscreen prompt so, you can complete your activation.
American Express Business Gold Card Registration
Registering an American Express Business Gold Card account allows you to manage your card online and perform some other transactions. The Registration process is very quick and straightforward. Kindly follow the instructions in the next section for fast registration.
How to Register an Account with American Express Business Gold Card
Simple steps to register an online account with this card:
- Navigate to your web browser and search for online.americanexpress.com/myca/gce/us/action/home?request_type=un_Register&Face=en_US.
- Enter your 15-digit card number and 4-digit card ID in their required text forms.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
You will have to continue with the instructions on your screen to finish your registration.
American Express Business Gold Card Login
Well, Logging in to your account is very vital because it gives you access to manage your account. And there are also some important reasons why we need to also log in to our account, for example, to pay our bills, view statements, check balances, and a lot more.
How to Login to Your American Express Business Gold Card Account Online
Are you finding it hard to log in to your account online? Follow the guide below:
- First, you have to open your computer
- And ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to your web browser and search for www.americanexpress.com/en-US/account/acquisition-shop/login?DestPage=.
- Please enter your User ID and Password in their correct forms.
- Click on the “Log In” button
Follow the above procedures above to log in to your account.
Forgotten User ID
Easy step to recover your forgotten user ID:
- Go to https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/userid/recover.
- Type in your email address in their required form
- Click on the “Continue” button.
You need to follow the instructions on your screen to complete this process.
Simple guidelines to reset your forgotten password:
- Type in https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/password/recover on your web browser
- Enter your User ID in the correct forms.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
proceed with the on-screen prompt to finish this process.
American Express Business Gold Card Customer Service
If you have any issues with your Account the best people to contact are their customer service, because they will be in a better position to help us resolve any of our problems.
Follow the guidelines below to contact their Customer Service:
- First, you have to open your computer.
- You need to get connected to strong and fast internet.
- Visit your web browser and search global.americanexpress.com/en-us/help?inav=iNUtlContact.
Above are the provided steps and guidelines for you easily access their customer service web page.
American Express Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it hard to get a Gold American Express Card?
Yes, it is hard to get the American Express Gold Card Because it requires at least good credit for approval. Unless your credit score is 700 or higher and you have a lot of income.
What Does it Take to Qualify for an American Express GoldCard?
The main Amex Gold card requirements of approval are having a credit score of a least 700, being at least 18 years old, and being a U.S., citizen or permanent resident.
What Information is Needed to Apply for American Express Gold Card?
For you to apply for the American Expres Gold Card, you need to provide the name of your business, the years you have spent in the industry, the number of Staff you have, yearly business revenue, you need your business address, phone number and your personal information.
What is the Average Credit Score you Need to get Approved for an American Express Gold card?
For you to get the American Express Gold card might be stressful but all you need is a good or excellent credit score, which is what is required or a minimum Credit score of 660.
Does the American Express Gold card have Mobile App?
American Express Gold cards have a mobile app. Apart from the Amex app, you can also check or view things about your account through the mobile app. This will give access to track, manage, and monitor charges, then your employee spending.
Does Amex Business Have a Limit?
With Amex Business Gold there’s no pre-set spending limit. they tailor your limit to you, so your credit limit will never be the one holding you behind. And bigger purchasing power on your card means maximizing membership Rewards too.
How do I Get a Gold American Express Card?
The main Amex Gold Card requirements for approval are having a credit score of at least 700, being at least 18 years old, and being a U.S. citizen of a permanent resident. Amex Gold Card applicants must also provide a social security number, ITIN, or password.
What is the Highest tier, Amex Card?
The American Express Centurion Card is the Official name of the Amex Black Card. the Black is a high-end, exclusive charge card that American Express issues. And also, the Platinum cardholders need to meet up with specific criteria to be extended an invitation.
How Can I Qualify for Amex Gold Business?
If you’re considering applying for the Amex Business Gold Card, they will need to recommend you have a personal credit score of at least 670 or higher – or a business credit score of at least 75 or higher to maximize your chances of approval.
Also, Check Out:
- www.discover.com/itstudent Invitation Code – How to Apply For Discover It Student Card Online
- Citi Premier Card – How to Login to your Citi Premier Card Account
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Online – Citi Diamond Preferred Card Activation
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card – How to Apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card