American Express Hilton Honors Card – This card works for you if you’ve just signed up to be a Hilton Honors member (it’s free) but haven’t racked up enough stays to achieve elite status. Or, if you’re not quite ready to take on a card with an annual fee but still want some perks and benefits, consider starting with this card to experience how it can enhance your Hilton stays.
American Express Hilton Honors Card
The Hilton Honors American Express card offers complimentary silver elite status and the opportunity to upgrade to Gold by spending $20,000 or more on the card each year. Plus, earn bonus points on Hilton hotels and essential everyday purchases. You can then redeem your Hilton Honors points for free nights at your favorite properties.
American Express Hilton Honors Card Application
Have you tried applying for an America express Hilton Honors card and it was too difficult for you? well, it should not be, as they are many easy steps that will help you get a card and carry out your business activities without stress.
Hence, one among many steps includes, locating an American Express company branch near you to apply for a card or you can apply online.
How to Apply for American Express Hilton Honors Card
Your small business may not have any business history, but that is okay. Notwithstanding, in such a situation, Amex will rely primarily on your personal credit history and other information about your business. Moreso, on that note, you will have to apply for a card. to achieve that fit you should follow the steps below.
- To access a credit card, you will have to visit the website at www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/hilton-honors/.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom left corner of the website.
- Fill out the given form with your “name”, “date of birth”, “title”, “email”, “phone number”, Home address, total annual income, non-taxable annual income, income source, Hilton honors number.
- Click on the “Continue to Terms” button the form given.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site. However, when you access this card, you can also apply for “American Express Blue Cash Preferred”. Hence, you will have the opportunity of exploring the “Best Business credit card”.
American Express Hilton Honors Card Activation
Just like other cards, the American Express card is not excluded. This means you will have to activate your card in other to make it functional. Moreso, for your interest, you will have to make your card more active, which can only be done when you activate it. well, if you want to know how it is done, you have to keep reading.
How to Activate American Express Hilton Honors Card
Activating your card after you have gotten it is one of the most important things which you need to do before, you use the card. Although you do not activate an existing card, you have to activate a card when it is newly gotten. Below guide to help you activate your card.
- Launch the website on your web browser or you can click on www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/hilton-honors/.
- Scroll down the website.
- Click on the “contact us” button at the bottom left side, it is located under About.
- Select “confirm my card”
- on the next page that appears you will be asked to enter your details to set up your new card.
- these details include; a 15-digit card number and a 4-digit card ID.
- After that, you can click on “confirm”.
Use the available contact on the website to reach customer service in other to activate your card.
American Express Hilton Honors Card Sign Up
Have you tried opening an account on the American Express blue website before but you could not? Well, you should not be bothered, as we will be giving you complete information of all you need to know about the sign-up process. Furthermore, you should know that by signing up for an account, you will automatically become a customer to the customer.
How to Sign Up for American Express Hilton Honors Card
In this section, we will be giving you all you need to know about signing up for an account on America express platform. Below are steps to follow when you want to sign up for an account.
- Navigate the website on your web browser or you can click on www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/hilton-honors/.
- Click on the “log in” button at the top right side.
- Tap on the “create account” button below the log-in form.
- Fill out the form given with your “15-digit card number” and “4-digit card ID”.
- Click on the “confirm”.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site.
American Express Hilton Honors Card Login
Logging in to your account after creating an account is the next right thing to do. However, if you don’t know how to log in to your account, then, you should consider our next heading. Furthermore, you should know that logging into your account comes with many benefits such as making your account active and making you accessible to information on the website.
How to Log in to American Express Hilton Honors Card Account
Here are simple steps to follow when you want to log in to your account
- Visit the website at www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/hilton-honors/
- Click on the “log in” button at the top right side of the website.
- Fill out the given form with your “user-id” and “password”.
- Click on the “remember me” box to keep you signed in to your account.
- Tap on the “login” button below the form.
With the above, you can easily log in to your account.
Frequent Ask Question
What are Hilton Honors American Express card know for?
The $0-annual-fee Hilton Honors American Express Card is a compelling option for travelers looking for more Hilton perks at no additional cost. The card features automatic silver status, which comes with a bonus on points earned from qualifying Hilton stays, complimentary breakfasts at select hotels, and other benefits.
What credit score is needed for Hilton Honors American Express Surpass card?
You need a credit score of at least 700 to get the Hilton Honors Surpass card. People with good credit scores have a better chance of being approved, but having a certain score doesn’t guarantee that your application will be approved
How many Hilton Honors points gets a free night?
Free nights can be redeemed for as few as 5,000 Points per night and no more than 95,000 points per night for a standard room. Select properties with specialty accommodations may require up to 120,000 Points per night for a standard room.
- Indigo Unsecured Mastercard Login at www.indigocard.com
- www.capitalone.com Capital One Auto Finance – Personal Loan Login
- USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card Login or Activate at www.usaa.com
- www.earnest.com Earnest Student Loan – Earnest Personal Loan
- Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa card Application at www.upgrade.com
- www.earnest.com Earnest Student Loan – Earnest Personal Loan
- Prosper Loan Denied at help.prosper.com