An AOL account comes with so many features and benefits one cud enjoy. However, you might get caught up with all these features and get lost. If that is the case, then you need to get to the AOL Help website.
The AOL Help website is an online website where you can get help on anything you need concerning your AOL account. You can even ask questions and get an answer in seconds. With this webpage, you can learn how to do almost anything concerning your AOL account.
Now you should note that this webpage is used to ask questions only on or about the AOL platform. You are likely not going to get an answer if you ask for anything outside the AOL platform.
The AOL help webpage is referred to by some as the AOL help center. Now you do not need an AOL account to use this AOL feature. With this help center available to non-registered users, intending uses can before signing up learn more about the platform and how to go about it.
If you forgot your account password or you need help signing up for a new account, you do not need to ask anyone. You can simply do it by yourself via the AOL help center. This way, you can keep your account safe and secure.
AOL Sign Up
Signing up on AOL is simple. It is fast and free. When you sign up for a free AOL account, you can enjoy all the features of the platform. The steps below will guide you in signing up for an AOL account.
- Get a device that has an active data connection and go to the AOL official website. The web address or URL to visit the AOL official website is www.aol.com.
- On the AOL official website, locate a text or icon saying “Login / Join”. When you find that button or text, simply tap on it.
- At the bottom of the sign-in form, locate and tap on “Create Account”.
- By now you should be displayed the AOL sign-up or registration form. Fill the form with the details you want to use in creating the account.
- Tap on the “Continue” button and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
If the steps above are successfully followed, you should have successfully created a new AOL account and by default signed in. you can now begin enjoying all the features of an AOL account.
How to Access and Use the AOL Help Center
Accessing and using AOL is free since it is a feature of an AOL account. The steps below should guide you in successfully accessing the AOL help center.
- Go to the official AOL website.
- On the official AOL website, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on “help”.
Once you tap on help, you should be taken to the AOL official help webpage. There is a search bar at the top of the screen on that webpage. You can enter your search term into the search bar to get answers to questions bothering you.