AOL is an online messaging platform with so many features. AOL means American online and it can be used to get updates and recent information. The platform has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy for users to understand and navigate through. The AOL mail icon is a feature on the AOL platform. This feature gives users access to send and receive online messages called emails. The AOL mail feature will provide you with the personalized mail experience you have been longing for. To suit your every need, the AOL mail can be customized.
AOL Mail Icon
That AOL Mail Icon is not just an icon on the platform’s official site. With this icon, users can easily access their eMail inbox. If you were browsing through the site to get regular updates, you can easily get to your inbox by tapping on the mail icon. AOL introducing the mail feature has come out with a better alternative. You can now personally search for emails using a search bar. This means that you no longer have to keep scrolling till you find a particular mail or email.
If you are considering whether or not to send a mail, you can simply draft it and send it whenever you are ready. You can easily access your drafted folder using the AOL mail icon. Also, AOL can help you filter emails you receive to make sure you are not defrauded. If an email is considered spam, you should find it in the spam section of your AOL mailbox.
AOL Mail – How to Sign Up
Signing up for an AOL mail account is simple, free, and fast. It does not cost at all apart from being charged regular data charges (that is for using the platform), you can follow the steps below to successfully sign up for an AOL mail account.
- Go to the AOL official site using the URL www.aol.com.
- Tap on the Login / Join button on the page until you are redirected. Commonly, you should find this icon at the top of your screen.
- From the new webpage you are directed to, tap on the “Create account” button.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your desired email address.
- Select a password you desire to use for the account, your mobile phone number, and enter your date of birth.
- Hit the continue button and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
If all the steps above are followed accordingly, you should be able to successfully create an AOL account. Remember to keep your password to your heart.
AOL – How to Login
Login in your AOL mail account is quite easy. Here are the steps
- Go to the AOL official website.
- Tap on the Login / Join button.
- Enter your username or email address and tap on next.
- Enter your password and tap on the sign-in button.
Shortly, you should be redirected to your AOL account.
How to Access and Use the AOL Mail Icon
You can access and use the AOL mail icon when you have signed in to your AOL account.
- Go to the AOL official website.
- From the AOL website, tap on “Mail”.
Once you tap on the Mail icon, you should have successfully accessed the AOL mail feature using the AOL mail icon. Note that it is free to use, so if you are asked to pay for anything, you should abort the process and try again.
Accessing the entertainment section of this platform is very simple. Below are the steps to do so.
- Go to www.aol.com.
- Locate the “Entertainment” icon and tap on it.
How to Recover AOL Mail Username
If you forgot your AOL Mail account username, then you might not be able to access your emails. The good news, however, is that you can recover this username. Follow carefully the steps listed underneath to recover your AOL Mail account username.
- Go to the platform’s official page at www.aol.com.
- On the homepage of the site, locate and tap on the “Login / Join” button.
- You should not be on the login page. On this page, locate and tap on “Forgot username?”.
- Enter the email address or phone number you used in creating the account and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Afterward, follow the onscreen instructions given to you.
The steps listed above are a guide to help you recover your AOL Mail account username. The steps can be carried out for any device.
Recommended for you