AOL Mail Sign In gives you automatic access to your account. Users can access their account through a web browser or mobile app, though the steps to accessing your account on Android and computer differs from that of an iPhone, iPad or iPod device. So no matter the device you a using, this write-up will show you how you can access the mail platform using different devices like iOS, Android and computer.
You can access AOL email if you don’t have an account this article focuses on how to access the account. But in case you’ve not registered for AOL mail account, all you have to do is to go to their main site at www.aol.com from there you will find the “Login/Join” button, when you see it, kindly click on it and then tap the sign up link to start your registration.
AOL Mail Registration
Registration for an AOL account is possible and it can be done following the guides below.
- Go to the AOL official website using the URL www.aol.com.
- On the homepage of the website, locate and tap on the “Login / Join” button.
- On the sign in page of which you will be redirected to, tap on the “Create an account” button.
- Fill carefully the registration form and follow all the instructions that will be given to you further.
Above is a well laid out guide to help you create an AOL Mail account today. However, if you already have an account, why not sign in.
AOL Mail Sign In
To sign in to your mail account is very simple, follow the directives under to achieve this task.
Signing in AOL on iOS can be done following the steps below.
- Move straight to your device and tap on the settings icon.
- Locate the tab that says “mail, contacts, calendar” tab and click on it.
- Click on the “Add account” button from the new page.
- Take the prompt to complete your account setup.
Remember, it is free signing in your account.
On Android, you can sign in your AOL account.
- Go to the google play store and install the AOL app on your device.
- Launch the application.
- Go to your device settings.
- Tap on the Add a new email account.
- Choose a map and enter your email and password.
- Tap on the “manual set up” button Select the IMAP account.
- Fill in your AOL email address and password.
- Tap on the next icon.
- Choose the frequency of the email.
- then click the next link.
- Proceed and fill out your display name.
- Lastly, tap on the “Done” icon. And you are set to access America online mail platform.
That is all you need to do to sign in your account on Android devices.
You can sign in your AOL account on computers following the steps below.
- Get your computer device and launch your browser.
- Scroll to the search bar and search for www.mail.com to access the AOL official-page
- Right on their official page, look at the top right side of the page you will see the two in one tab “ login/join” link, navigate and tap on it
- Fill out your account username and password, the one you created during account registration.
Following the steps above, you would successfully sign in your account on your computer.
AOL Password Reset
With your password, you will be able to gain access to the AOL account service. If you can’t access your account because of the forgotten login password, you can reset it and find your way to your account.
- Navigate to the official page.
- Go to the sign in page and click on the forgot password button.
- Key in any of the account recovery data required to reset your password.
- Select the method of account verification you want either through phone calls or text messages.
- Enter the code sent to you, into the correct field. Go to the next page and create a new password.
The steps above will guide you in successfully reset your AOL account password.