AOL Mail Sign-In gives you automatic access to your account. Users can access their account through a web browser or mobile app, though the steps to accessing your account on Android and computer differ from that of an iPhone, iPad or iPod device. So no matter the device you a using, this write-up will show you how you can access the mail platform using different devices like iOS, Android and computer.
AOL Mail Sign In
You can access AOL email if you don’t have an account this article focuses on how to access the account. But in case you’ve not registered for an AOL mail account, all you have to do is to go to their main site at www.aol.com from there you will find the “Login/Join” button, when you see it, kindly click on it and then tap the sign up link to start your registration.
The benefit of AOL Mail Sign In
There are lots of benefits you will enjoy as an AOL mail user. It gives the user unlimited storage, making it distinct from other providers of email services. AOL is a dial-up service provider in America that also offers AOL mail services, such as AOL email and instant messaging for AOL.
AOL Mail Registration
Registration for an AOL account is possible and it can be done by following the guides below.
- Go to the AOL official website using the URL www.aol.com.
- On the homepage of the website, locate and tap on the “Login / Join” button.
- On the sign-in page to which you will be redirected, tap on the “Create an account” button.
- Fill carefully the registration form and follow all the instructions that will be given to you further.
Above is a well-laid-out guide to help you create an AOL Mail account today. However, if you already have an account, why not sign in?
AOL Mail – How to Sign In to your Mail Account
To sign in to your mail account is very simple, follow the directives to achieve this task.
Signing in to AOL on iOS can be done by following the steps below.
- Move straight to your device and tap on the settings icon.
- Locate the tab that says “mail, contacts, calendar” tab and click on it.
- Click on the “Add account” button from the new page.
- Take the prompt to complete your account setup.
Remember, it is free to sign in to your account.
On Android, you can sign in to your AOL account.
- Go to the google play store and install the AOL app on your device.
- Launch the application.
- Go to your device settings.
- Tap on the Add a new email account.
- Choose a map and enter your email and password.
- Tap on the “manual set up” button and Select the IMAP account.
- Fill in your AOL email address and password.
- Tap on the next icon.
- Choose the frequency of the email.
- then click the following link.
- Proceed and fill out your display name.
- Lastly, tap on the “Done” icon. And you are set to access America’s online mail platform.
That is all you need to do to sign in to your account on Android devices.
You can sign in to your AOL account on computers by following the steps below.
- Get your computer device and launch your browser.
- Scroll to the search bar and search for www.mail.com to access the AOL official-page
- Right on their official page, look at the top right side of the page you will see the two-in-one tab “ login/join” link, navigate and tap on it
- Fill out your account username and password, the one you created during account registration.
Following the steps above, you would successfully sign in to your account on your computer.
How to Reset your AOL Password
With your password, you will be able to gain access to the AOL account service. If you can’t access your account because of the forgotten login password, you can reset it and find your way to your account.
- Navigate to the official page.
- Go to the sign-in page and click on the forgot password button.
- Key in any of the account recovery data required to reset your password.
- Select the method of account verification you want either through phone calls or text messages.
- Enter the code sent to you, into the correct field. Go to the next page and create a new password.
The steps above will guide you in successfully resetting your AOL account password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log into my AOL email?
Make sure you are connected to the internet and visit the AOL website. After you must have clicked the “Mail” icon, you’ll be transported to the sign-in page, simply enter your username and password in the appropriate forms.
Why can’t I access my AOL email?
Maybe you are using the wrong credentials to access your account. or you can reset via forgotten password online using the available account recovery options.
How do I get my AOL email back?
You will need to sign in to helper. Then on the page, you need to enter your recovery phone number or email address and hit on Continue. Then press on the Yes button to get a verification code on your registered phone number or recover your email address.
How do I log into my email account?
On your device, head to your Gmail. Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and needs to sign in to a different account, tap use another account. then if you get the page that describes Gmail instead of the sign-in page, at the top right of the page, hit on “Sign in.
Can I access my old AOL email?
If you have decided not to reactive your subscription, you’ll still be able to use AOL mail and the AOL app. And you can also access locally saved emails, address book contacts, and downloads using an older version of Desktop and AOL Mail.
How do I fix my AOL email not working?
Here are some of the reliable ways to fix your AOL email that is not working:
- Check Email Filters.
- Look at the Spam/junk folders
- And also check your blacklist.
- Take a view of the server settings (IMAP/POP3)
- Clear the Browser’s Cache.
- Enable Pop-Ups.
- Check your Firewall.
Then lastly you have to disable “Protected Mode” in internet explorer.
How do I reactivate my old AOL email account?
Below is the step-by-step guide on reactivating your AOL account to assist you:
- Open the AOL Mail login page on your web browser.
- To Sign in to your account. type in your username and password.
- Your AOL account will be reinstated once you have successfully signed in to your account.
Also, Check Out:
- AOL Mail Icon – Uses and How to Access the AOL mail icon
- Target Visa Card Balance – How to Check your Target Visa Card Balance
- Hotmail Download App – Amazing Outlook Hotmail Features
- Make Cool Money on Fiverr – Different Ways to Make Cool Money on Fiverr
- www.deepbluedebit.com/activate – How to Activate DeepBlue Card Online
- MDC.Blackboard.Com – How to Sign in to an Account With MDC