If your smartphone seems to be overloading a lot, then you definitely need App Freezer. When you get a new smartphone, it usually comes with some apps that you don’t necessarily need, however they are focused on your device.
They work in the background and consume system resources. Also, they use internet bandwidth and drain the battery life of your phone. Now that is where App Freezer comes in because these apps can either be uninstalled or frozen or disabled. However, there are some Android devices that come with the App freezer already installed. But if it’s not on your device, you can get the app from the App Store of the device that you’re using.
App Freezer without roof permission helps you to freeze your apps and speed up your phone. It is the speed booster that you need for your phone. With this app, your phone can move from slow to super fast.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Google Plans to Turn All Android Phones into Earthquake Detectors
Freezing the apps on your phone means temporarily closing the apps from working in the background. Have in mind that, it doesn’t completely remove the apps from your smartphone. In other words, freezing an app on your device is somewhere in the middle of removing it and closing it.
The app can smart clean background processes, stop stealthy running apps, and boost your phone performance. There’s more you can do with the app installed on your phone, so let’s dive in to find out more about the app.
Why use App Freezer
If your Android device starts draining the battery quicker than ever, then you should try using the app freezer. It helps to freeze apps and save your profile home battery life. However, if you’re having doubts about whether or not to use the app, then here are some reasons why you should definitely try out this app;
- The app freezer doesn’t collect data, so your privacy is completely safe.
- It doesn’t have to read and write external storage permission.
- Freeze One: if you wish to freeze an application, just click on it in the list.
- Freeze All: to freeze all your applications just click on the circular button at the bottom right corner.
- Defrost App: if you actually have plans of using the app, you can then defrost it. Just run it in your launcher and it will defrost.
Trust me, you won’t regret using the app on your Android device.
Features of App Freezer
It is a great automated for users with physical disabilities and also muscle fatigue. That’s to say, for those who struggle while interacting with the screen, especially when doing repetitive complicated tasks such as closing many apps at once.
It automates one of the most repeating tasks with the user interface. The task of force closing running apps and it does so by closing all one by one in an automated way. App freezer is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google. There’s more to the freezer app that you can use on your Android device, let’s talk about the persimmons needed.
Permissions required by the app
The app basically doesn’t require much, however here are some of the few permissions needed by the app;
- It requires internet permission only for displaying banner ads.
- This app requires the accessibility service permission to draw above the other apps in order to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps and background processes.
- The app freezer requires the accessibility of service permission in order to be able to close apps.
Now, that you know the permissions that are required by the app, let’s dive into how you can download the app from the Google play store.
App Freezer for Android Download
The app is free on the Google Play Store for anyone to download and install easily. To download, follow the instructions below;
- Open Google Play Store and type in App Freezer
- Then tap on the first result that will be shown to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” to start downloading the app.
App Freezer will be downloaded and installed into your Android smartphone for your use. Now, that you have the app on your phone, the next step will be to start using it. You can start by launching the app.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Fun Tips to Keep your Day Busy