Apple Pay login is a feature that allow user to gain access to their Apple Pay Account, carry out transactions, make online and In-store purchases payments.
Benefit Of Apple Pay
- Apple Pay Login gives customers a frictionless way to instantly make a purchase without thinking twice about it
- Apple Pay can be use to send and receive money with friends and family using Apple Pay and use Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple watch and you can make Payments to participating businesses in Business Chat on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- The payment method makes cross – border commerce easier because Apple Pay can only improve reputation and Sales.
- The Apple Pay, unlike other e-wallets, does not charge additional fees for usage.
- Apple Pay provides data sheets more often. Since the transaction does not require much time, customers can make impulse purchases on the go.
- Customers can fill out their payment methods ahead of time
- Customers can set up a billing address and a preferred shipping method
- Users enjoys maximum security as Apple TouchID makes it safe.
- Apple Pay is a modern, User-friendly and low-cost Payment system.
Steps On How To Set Up Apple Pay On Mac
To get started add your credit, debit or prepaid Cards to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
To begin here is what you need to use Apple Pay in supported regions:
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud
- The latest Version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS
- A supported card from a participating card issuer
- Your eligible device.
Set Up On iPad
- Go to setting Wallet & Apple Pay
- Click on Add credit or Debit card
- Continue on the steps to add a new card. If you are asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards, on other devices, or cards that you recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes
- Tap, Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they’ll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to settings, Wallet & Apple
- Pay and tap your card.
- After, your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next.
- Start using Apple Pay.
Set Up On Mac Model
- On the Mac Model with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Add Card
- Follow the steps to add a new card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, Enter its security code
- Click on ‘Next’, Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If they need more information to verify your card, they’ll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card
- Click on ‘Next’ button.
Apple Pay Login Steps
- Log in to your Apple Pay Account at www.apple.com
- On the next page,
- Key in your Ape ID and Password
- Gain access to view your account.