Your opinions are very important to Argos, so they conduct a guest satisfaction survey. Here is Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide, so, keep reading for more. As a loyal customer of the company, it is best to participate in the survey and stand a chance to win a £500 gift card. The company will collect relevant feedback to improve its products and services through the satisfaction survey. In addition, you get rewarded as a thank you for speaking your mind.
Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey gives you a chance to share your honest feedback. Are you satisfied with the service and products? How was your last experience at Argos? Here is a chance to share your mind with the company.
Furthermore, the survey is easy to do, all you have to do is answer a few questionnaires as honestly as you can. It is important to be as honest as possible because that is what the company is looking for. Now, without much time wasting, let’s proceed to share survey details and also how you can participate.
Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Method||Online and Email|
|Reward||£500 gift card|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
Argos is a subsidiary of Sainsbury and it operates in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Being a British catalog retailer, the company trades both offline (physical stores) and online. Founded in 1972 by Richard Tompkins, Argos is headquartered in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United States.
Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
For sharing your honest thoughts and experience with Argos on the survey, you get a chance to win a £500 gift card.
Rules For Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
These rules apply to the Argos guest survey;
- A receipt is required unless you are invited via email.
- Survey is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- It must be completed within 7 days of visit.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
Requirements For Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
You need the following to do the survey;
- Access to an internet connection
- Argos receipt.
- Basic knowledge of the English Language.
- A smart gadget.
How To Do Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
Use the step-by-step guidelines to do the survey;
- Use your browser and go to https://survey.foreseeresults.com/
- You can use the Till receipt, E-receipt, or Quick pay Kiosk Receipt.
- Enter the till number
- Transaction number
- Store number and purchase date.
- Click on any of the options next to “Did you primarily go into store to….”
- Select your age.
- Type the characters shown on the box provided and click “Submit”.
- Now, answer all the questions honestly regarding your most recent experience.
- Leave your personal feedback. Note; you can include recommendations and suggestions.
- Finally, enter your personal contact details if you wish to enter the sweepstakes to win a £500 gift card.
Now, you just have to wait for the sponsors to announce the winners. You will be contacted if you are a winner.
- Select customers may receive an email invitation to participate in the survey, this applies to customers who subscribed to email notifications from the company.
- Visit the link attached to the email gotten.
- Once you are on the portal, start answering questions based on your recent experience.
- Next, you will have to provide your full name, postal address, phone number, etc.
- When the survey is complete, you get an entry into the Argos prize draw.
Useful Argos Links
For Argos’ official website; click here
Argos survey portal; follow here
Argos Social Media Links
Follow Argos on;
In this guide, we have shared all the important information about the Argos guest satisfaction survey and how to participate. While answering the survey questionnaire, do well to be as honest as possible. For more company survey articles like this, visit our blog today.
Also, Check Out;