Spread the love
Ashly Stewart Credit Card gives 20% discount to fresh Cardholders on their first shopping with their new credit card. This card Is issued by Comenity Bank.
Benefits Of Ashly Stewart Credit Card
- Earns a 20% discount on your first purchase with your credit card.
- Card Users receive a 20% rebate on their birthday.
- Enjoys special promotions and reductions with this card.
- Receives early notification on sales and special events.
- Free annual fee.
- Members enjoy 24 hours online access.
- Gets easy account control.
Rates & Fees Of Ashly Stewart Credit Card
- Annual Percentage Rate for purchases – 27.24%.
- Minimum Interest charge – $2 .00 per Credit plan.
- Annual fee – none.
- Late payment fee – $38 .00.
- Returned payment fee – $38 .00.
Requirement For Ashly Stewart Credit Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in your state.
- Should possess a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Aspirers should also have Drivers’ licenses.
How To Apply For Ashly Stewart Credit Card
Take the following steps to create an account;
- Visit https://c.comenity.net/ashleystewart/pub/Home.xhtml.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now ” button.
- On the fresh page tap on the “Apply Now” box.
- Fill the form presented on the new page with your personal data, income details, your contact details.
- Go through the terms and conditions and tap to yield to it.
- Press on the “submit now ” button.
How To Login To Your Ashly Stewart Credit Card
- Go to https://c.comenity.net/ashleystewart/pub/Home.xhtml
- On the homepage Move your cursor toward the right top of the page and press on “sign-in” Widget
- key in your Username and password
- Scroll down click “sign-in”
How To Regain Your Forgotten Card Username and password
- On the Login site tap on the “ Forgot your User name or password” button
- Fill in your account number /Username, Zip code, and the last 4-digit of your social security number
- Move your cursor downward and click on the “find my account” link
How To Make Bill Payment With Your Ashly Stewart Credit Card
For Online payment :
- Register for online account access to be able to make your payment online.
- Then log in to your Credit Card account having your checking account number and bank routing number to make your payment.