AWS Marketplace allows eligible partners to market and sell their software to AWS customers. Aws Marketplace is simply an online platform that helps customers discover, buy and start using software and services that runs on AWS.
The marketplace is created for independent software vendors, value-added resellers, and systems Integrators who has software products they want to sell to customers in the cloud.
However, these partners use the marketplace to be up and running in days and offer their software products to customers across the globe.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Wireless Gaming Pads – Best Wireless Gaming Pads 2021
There are three main stages to begin the marketing process. These stages are as follows
- Seller registration, build listing and manage product listing.
- If your organization is interested in selling your software on AWS Marketplace. All you need to do is to complete the registration process. Go through the listing options and requirements.
- However, the market platform provides two outstanding way for sellers to deliver software to consumers. Which is by Amazon Machine Image and Software as a Service (SaaS).
AWS Marketplace Benefits
Here are the benefits of the AWS Marketplace:
- Provides resources to build your business.
- Offers marketing resources to promote your business.
- Partners can take advantage of the management Portal to build and analyze their business. Using free trials to drive marketing activities and customers adoption.
- Partners only focus on marketing and selling your software. AWS handles the metering, collections, billing and disbursement of payments.
- It helps to deliver your software as an easy to build amazon Machine Image.
- Allows customers launch your software in minutes pre-configured to run on AWS.
The above are what you enjoy as a AWS Marketplace partner.
AWS Marketplace Seller Guide
Checkout the following guide:
If you want to start selling in AWS Marketplace, review the basic requirements and then proceed with the procedure to register as a seller.
There are several enrollment requirements based on where you reside and the type of product you want to sell.
The seller toolkit offers amazing tools like management portal that helps in selling products on the market platform.
Preparing your product:
To prepare to upload your products on the market platform, do the following
- Configure your package.
- Set a price scheme.
- Determine the relevant categories to list your product.
- Add keywords to help your product ranking.
You can change product info such as (name, website, description) in the market platform after the product is created. Thus, with the AWS identity and access management, you can configure your primary AWS account to allow multiple users with various permissions to access the management portal.
All pricing is based on US dollars. The platform collects software charges from customers for paid products. There’s no service fee associated with Bring Your Own License products.
There’s no service fee for free or Open Source Software made available to customers without charge.
AWS Marketplace Sign Up
Follow the procedures below to create an AWS account:
- Navigate to https://aws.amazon.com/partners/aws-marketplace.
- Key in your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm password, by retyping it.
- Enter your account name.
- Tap on the continue widget. Proceed with the directives on the screen.
These are steps to create ban AWS account.
AWS Marketplace Login
To access your account kindly follow the medium below:
- Move to their homepage at https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace.
- Click on the sign in or my account button.
- Select the type of user you are (Root or IAM user).
- Provide your email address and hit the next widget.
- It should take you to the page, where you will enter your password.
With the procedure above, you will successfully login to your AWS account.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> PUBG Mobile Lite – Download PUBG Mobile Game | PUBG Mobile