Azure Sign In – Easily stay up to date with your account. Azure Sign In, offers you access to easily build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications, and manage your account and billing via the Azure portal.
You can opt to stay signed in on Azure, or sign in, and opt out whenever you deem fit. Whatever your choice is , we bring you steps, on how you can either stay signed in, or sign in and out anywhere anytime on your account.
Once your thru creating an Azure account, the next thing you are required to do, is sign into your account, to stay abreast, of all that Azure has to offer.
Azure, stands as one of the most trusted cloud for US government agencies and their partners. It also a cloud service, that is compliant, secure, isolated, for your mission critical workloads. Azure Cloud Services, is used as a platform for building and deploying applications. Developers, can also use Azure Cloud Services, to create the code with tools provided by Azure, and then have virtual machines execute the rules of the application using Windows Server
Azure Sign In Benefits
- With Azure Sign In, you can manage your subscriptions, and see usage and billing
- Review your support requests
- Easily, create service health alerts, and view service issues
- Easily build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications, as well as manage your account, and billing via the Azure portal
- It is a reliable, flexible, and economical Azure cloud technologies, via 21 Vianet
- Azure sign in, is free
How to Sign in on Azure
Singing in on Azure, is easy, and can be done in minutes, once you know the right steps to follow;
Azure Sign In Steps
- Start the sign in process, by scrolling to https://login.Microsoftonline.com
- As the web portal opens, key in the following; Email, Phone, or Skype
- Click on the next link, to be directed to a new page
- On the next page that pops up, you will be prompted to tap on the send code link, for a code to be sent to you, with which you can use to sign in.
- Tap on the “Send Code” link
- Key in the code sent to the number you provided
- You can either click on the “Keep me signed in” tab, to stay signed in, or click on the “Sign in” tab to sign in
- Once you take the aforementioned steps, you can successfully, sign into your Azure account, and manage your account on the go, and stay connected to your Azure resources anytime, anywhere.