If you are a devoted shopper at the Banana Republic or its sister brands such as Gap, Old Navy, Hill City, and Athleta, then you must have heard of the Banana Republic credit card. The card gives card members valuable perks. It is a store credit card issued by Barclays Bank, but it works just like every other APR credit card out there.
The Banana Republic Credit Card will be great for you if you can pay your bills in full every month and on time. It is designed for avid shoppers of GAP Inc brands, mostly Banana Republic. There is a welcome offer of up to 20% off your first purchase on the card.
The benefits of the card function through a points system. In other words, you get to earn points. You earn up to 500 bonus points when you use the card to subscribe to GAP Inc emails and then another 500 for electing to receive statements (paperless).
Benefits Of Banana Republic Credit Card
There are some incredible benefits and rewards offered on the banana credit card. The benefits of the banana republic rewards card include;
- There are no annual fees.
- Cardholders get early access to select sales.
- It offers members-only exclusive offers.
- You get to unlock up to 2,000 points annually when you shop at 2 o more of GAP Inc brands.
- Quarterly bonus.
Above are the benefits of the Banana republic credit card.
Eligibility Criteria For Banana Republic Card
The credit card from Banana Republic is available to customers that have a good credit score, at least 700 or higher. Designed for loyal shoppers. In order words, you can easily apply for the card and get approved if you are a devoted shopper of GAP Inc brands and have a good credit score.
Guidelines To Apply For The Banana Republic Credit Card
The process is easy to do. Applying for the banana credit card can be done using the steps below;
- Go to your browser and navigate to the Barclays card page at https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/banana-republic-rewards-mastercard/
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- You will be redirected to the application form, enter the details on the prefilled form or click on “No, Thanks”.
- Next, the card application form will open.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Input your valid email address and phone number.
- Also, enter your work phone number (optional).
- Next, fill out your residential address.
- Enter your Address 1, city, state, and zip code.
- Verify your identity by selecting your country of citizenship.
- Next, enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Last but not least, click on “Continue”.
What is left to do is to follow the on-screen prompts that will be shown to fill out your financial information and then submit it.
How To Activate The Banana Republic Credit Card
If you have received your banana republic card, the next step to take is to activate the card. You can activate the card using the Barclays Bank site or by calling the customer number. That is to say, the card activation process can be done online and via phone number.
How To Register For Banana Republic Credit Card Account
Creating a card account online will allow you to access your card anywhere and anytime. To create your banana republic card account online; follow the steps below;
- Go to https://bananarepublic.barclaysus.com/servicing/home
- Next, click on “Set up online account”.
- On the card account registration, you will be prompted to fill out the form.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN.
- Next, fill in the 16 digits of the account number on your card (also known as a card number).
- Select your occupation and click on “Continue”.
Lastly, follow the instructions that will come up on your screen to commence the card account registration.
How To Login To Banana Republic Card Account
To access your card account, you will have to log in from the Banana republic website. Here’s how to log in to your banana republic credit card account;
- Follow step one of the above and go to the login page.
- On the cardmembers sign in form, enter your username and password.
- Click on “Remember Username” to save your login.
- Lastly, click on “Log in”.
If the banana republic card account details entered are correct, the card account will be loaded immediately.
How To Reset Banana Republic Card Account Password/Username
Use the directives below to reset or recover your credit card password or username;
- From the banana republic card login page, click on “Forgot username or password”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number and your date of birth.
- Next, type in the card account number and click on “Continue”.
Follow the onscreen instructions that will come up next to reset or recover your credit card account login details.
Banana Republic Credit Card Customer Service
The customer service at Barclay’s banana republic credit card is available to assist you in whatever you want. The lines are open 24/7 for your questions and feedback. You can contact customer service and get whatever assistance you want about your card.
Useful Banana Republic Card Links
For the Banana credit card page; click here
Barclays Bank official website; follow this link
Need assistance? Click here
Barclays Bank Social Media Links
There is all you need to know about the Banana Republic Mastercard credit card. Also, we listed out the steps to use in applying for a credit card. Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comment box section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What credit score do you need for Banana Republic?
To be eligible for the banana republic credit card, you need a credit score ranging from 700 or higher.
What bank is Banana Republic’s credit card?
Banana Republic credit cards are issued by Barclays Bank.
How do I check my Banana Republic credit card balance?
You can check the balance of your banana republic card by;
- Call customer service.
- Shopping at GAP Inc and requesting to check the balance.
- By logging into your card account online.
How do I make a payment to Banana Republic?
You can make payments online with your Banana Republic credit card by logging into your account and then clicking on “Make a Payment”. Also, you can choose to pay as a guest without signing into your account. Alternatively, you can call the customer number and provide your card information when prompted.
Is there a fee for Banana Republic credit card?
No, there is no annual fee on the banana republic card.
How can I check my credit card balance without logging in?
To check your credit card balance without logging in to your account, you can call the credit card issuer. Then, follow the prompts and provide the card details when you are asked and after that, you will hear your card balance.
Can I get approved with a 600 credit score?
Yes, you can. However, it depends on the credit card issuer.
Also, Check Out;