Are you searching for the Best Credit Cards for Travel? The best Credit card offers more than just a good cash back reward. Also, they offers range of perks that can make your next trip worthwhile without extra expenses. This credit card for travel comes in different varieties.
However, best credit card for travel in recent time has become competitive in categories. Travel credit cards often comes with high fees and rates, so if f you’re bad at paying bills regularly or fun of carrying a monthly balance, a travel card may not be that ideal for you. Take note that specific deals always change seasonally, so ensure that you confirm specific rates, rewards and other terms before selecting your card.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card – Credit Card | Amazon Rewards
Best Credit Cards For Travel
The Best credit cards for Travel are as follows:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards priority Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express.
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card From American Express.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
These are the Best Credit Card for rewards that we have selected from among other credit cards. This rewards credit card are exclusively design with rewards and benefits for its cardholders.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
The Southwest is one of the travel best credit cards. The card is design with excellent value for frequent fliers. It comes with rewards and perks, including a $75 annual travel credit. Card users can easily offsets the annual fee, plus your purchases earn tier qualifying points towards A-list status.
- Get 1 point on each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Cardholders earn 30,000 points when you spend $10, 000 on purchases in the first 9 months.
- Cardholders earn 5 points each $1 spent on Southwest® purchases.
- Card users get 7,500 bonus points after your card member anniversary.
- $75 Southwest Travel credit card each year.
- 20% back on in-flight drink and WIFI.
- Get 4 Upgraded Boarding’s per year when available.
- Users earn 2 points per $1 spent on all other Southwest purchases.
- Users received a huge welcome bonus.
- Unlimited rewards seats.
- Ern points toward A- list status.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- High regular APR.
- Annual fee of about $149.
- No intro APR offer.
- Flight rewards are only restricted to Southwest. Not available on other airlines.
Above are the benefits of the getting this reward credit card. It is an excellent way to make a good choice for your vacations. To apply for this credit card link on https://applynow.chase.com to apply for this Best Credit Cards for Travel card.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express is an excellent Rewards Credit Card. It is designed with incredible cash back especially if you use the credit card on transit that is taxis rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more. Also when you purchase gas at the gas station and on any other purchases you make with the credit card.
- When you get this credit card you earn a $250 statement credit offer. That is if you spend up to $1,000 in purchasing within the first 3 months of the card.
- All the cash back received in form of rewards dollars can be redeem as statement credit.
- Cardholders earn 6% cash back on select U. S. streaming subscriptions.
- Also, the card users get cash back of 1% at U. S Supermarkets when you make purchases up to $6,000 each year.
- The credit has low intro APR of 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date that the account is being open, then variable rate. But currently it’s a 13.99% – 23.99%.
The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express is an ideal card for a perfect purchases. With this credit card cardholders earn numerous bonuses, Rewards points that can be used to dine out, travel and for other businesses.
- There are cash back rewards in certain categories.
- There is no enrollment required, cash back is automatic.
- High foreign transaction fee of 2.7%
- High cash Advance fee
- About 6% cash back at US Supermarket is capped at $6,000 in annual spending
To Apply for this credit card simply get to the official website at www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-Cash-Preferred.
Hilton Honors Aspire Card From American Express
The Hilton Honors Aspire card is a card for heavy spenders that are regular users of Hilton properties. They can leverage the rich suite of benefits with complementary Diamond status. It cones with good perks, a price tag to match its top-tier status.
The credit card is cool to tour around Hilton Honors properties as you travel around the world.
- You can earn 14 X Hilton Honor bonus points on eligible purchases made at participating hotels or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
- Earn 7 X Hilton Honor bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your card at US restaurants.
- Each year of card membership, you will get up to $250 in statement credits on your Card Account for eligible purchases made directly with participating Hilton Resorts.
- Also you can earn up to 7X points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com. When its used at the US restaurants, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies. 3 X points are earn on all eligible purchases.
- However, you can shop with confidence in case of any issues, return protection but not up to 90 days.
- There is weekend night reward to be enjoyed after renewal each year.
- Users also get Concierge services.
- Priority Pass Select where you can relax with unlimited lounge visits for you and two of your guests.
- There is car rental loss and damage insurance.
- Cardmember enjoys wide variety of points transfer partners.
- Up to $600 in statement credits.
- Instant Hilton Diamond Status with rich set of benefits.
- Free Priority Pass select membership.
- Wide variety of points transfer partners.
- No intro APR offer.
- High regular APR and Penalty APR.
- High annual fee with no first year waiver.
- Points have a lower value than most rewards programs.
To Apply for this card visit at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/hilton-honors-aspire/.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
This credit card Chase Sapphire Preferred card is best fir travel. It is designed to meet card users traveling needs including dining at restaurants worldwide, receiving eligible delivery services, take out and dinning. Card users get up to 2 points. This credit card offers a mix of high rewards rates and redemption flexibility. It is a card for frequent spenders on dining and travel and comes with a considerate annual fee.
The following are the benefits, and features of the Chase Sapphire Preferred card;
- 2 X points on travel and dinning at restaurants worldwide. Takeout and dinning out, and eligible delivery services.
- Card users gets 1 points on each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Cardholders earn about 60,000 bonus points after they up tob$4,000 on purchases in the first 13 months when they open the account. That’s $70 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Get up to 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards for example, 60,000 points worth $750 toward travel.
The above are the few benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
- Offers lots of travel and shopping protection
- Get up to 2 X points on travel and dinning
- Transfer points to travel partners at 1:1 rate.
- There is no intro APR offer
- No waived in the first year on the annual fee of $95
- You must redeem for travel expenses or points transfers to get the best value.
To Apply for this Best Credit Cards for Travel card get to https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/Sapphireprefferred/.
United Gateway Card
The United Gateway card offers excellent rewards, and moderate rates. The card is designed with Visa Signature benefits, casual fliers that are loyal to United will find value in the United Gateway card. There is no annual fee attached with the credit card.
These are the features and benefits of the United Gateway card;
- Cardholders earn 10,000 bonus miles.
- There are s no annual fee.
- You can earn 2 miles at each $1 spent on United Airlines purchases, on local transit and commuting, and at gas stations.
- Get 2 Miles per $1 spent on United Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including ride share services, taxicabs, train tickets, tolls and mass transit.
- Earn 3 Miles per $1 spent at grocery stores, on up to $1,500 per month through 9/30/2021.
These are the highlight of all that this card is built on.
- No annual fee.
- Bonus earn are not only limited spending to airline purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No baggage allowance or premier access.
To Apply for this Best Credit Cards for Travel visit https://www.2.theexplorercard.com/travel-cards/gateway-card.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Amazon New Reward Program – Latest Reward Program on Amazon