BitPay is an online bitcoin payment service provider with its headquarters at Atlanta Georgia, United States. It was founded in 2011 to serve mobile checkout services companies that want to accept bitcoin. Users are safe to Transact business freely. Let’s discuss in detail on this topic. Keep reading.
How Does it Work
It works as an automated payment processing system for bitcoin currency. It allows online merchants to use bitcoin as a form of payment. Just like merchants accept payment from credits, debit cards, or PayPal.
The App helps you to manage your bitcoin finances in one place. It is secure and safe for your BitPay wallet. You can store, and send funds anywhere. Also, you can buy and sell bitcoin, and even turn your bitcoin into dollars using your BitPay Visa Card.
- The app supports bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
- Users are free to create Multiple bitcoin wallets and management in-app.
- Integration for loading, managing and spending the BitPay Visa Cards.
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers.
- Intuitive multi-signature security for personal or wallet that is shared.
- Device-Based security. Keys are safe locally, not in the cloud
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments.
- Wallets are Customize, naming and with background colors.
- The app supports multiple languages, including French, chin, German and Spanish.
- It supports up to 150 currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC.
- Integration for buying amazon.com gift cards.
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups.
- The payment protocol (BIP70-B1P73) support.
- Easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments.
To login to your account. Follow these steps
- Go to https://bitpay.com/dashboard/login
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Then click on the Login button
BitPay Sign Up
Create a business account to enable you to accept cryptocurrency payments online, in-store or by invoice. Choose your settlement preferences and link your bank account to get started.
- Go to the Web page of bitPay.com
- Choose between Business or personal account and create your sign up.
- Click on the “ Continue” button.
- On the new page create a business account.
- Enter an organization name, full names, country of residence.
- Enter the email address and password.
Follow the onscreen instructions afterward and start accepting bitcoin, store and spend bitcoin securely or get a BitPay card.