Speaking of Blaze Credit Card Application, the Blaze credit card is a MasterCard that can build users’ credit scores. It is an unsecured credit card that is designed for bad credit. It is served by First Saving Bank, Omaha. The Blaze credit card is a convenient card to use especially in getting your daily purchases the card can also be used to shop both in-store and online. The Blaze credit card is very easy to apply, and there are no hidden fees on the credit card. When you secure the card, you can manage your account on your own.
Blaze Credit Card Features
The blaze credit card is designed for blaze credit cardholders. The credit card comes with many benefits and features. Some of these features and benefits include:
- No hidden fees charges in the card
- There is no security deposit needed
- You can view your statement and account summary online at anytime
- You can also schedule automatic payments
- The credit card can be used at every MasterCard ATM across the globe
- Free alert notification
- Users will enjoy Limited liability protection
- All cardholders have access online access to their account
- There is no reward in this card
- The credit card comes with a high average APR of 29.9%
- The credits a good option for credit building
Above are some of the features and benefits of the Blaze Credit Card.
Blaze Credit Card Requirements
Before you start the Application of the Blaze credit card there are certain requirements you should have handy and ready.
- You must be working not a dependent person
- You must have a social security number (SSN)
- A valid Drivers license
- You must be at the age of majority in your region
With these few requirements and others as you begin, it will help you to apply with ease.
Blaze Credit Card Application
To have the Blaze credit card you will need to apply for the credit card. At https://blazecc.com you can apply successfully for the credit card.
However, on the website, you will be required to fill in your personal information. The information including your full name, email address, home address, financial information. Also date of birth city, state, zip code, business phone number. Lastly, your gross annual taxable income and your mortgage or rent details.
Blaze Credit Card Application Status
The blaze credit card application status can be checked after about 7 business days, of no notification from the bank. Contact the customer service of First Saving Bank.
Blaze Credit Card Login
To log in to your Blaze Credit Card account is very easy and simple. Kindly follow these steps below:
- Go to the website at https://blazecc.com
- Scroll down to the button of the page
- Click on the “Account On” link
- Next, key in your Username and Password
- Click on the “Log In” button
With these steps above you will successfully login to your Citibank Credit Card account. Next is how to recover your User ID or Password in case you forgot any of them.
Blaze Credit Card Activation
To activate your blaze credit card follow these few steps:
- At https://blazecc.com/McCardmemberServices/RegistarUser/RegisterUserStep1.aspx
- Enter your Account Number, expiration date (Month, Year), Card security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- Move downward and click on the “Continue “ button or cancel if you are not ready
Your card activation can be done after you have received the card from the bank.
Blaze Credit Card Username or Password Recovery
To retrieve back your username or password, in case you cannot remember it. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to https://blazecc.com
- Scroll down and click on the “Forgot name or password“ link
- On the new page, of “forgot Username or password link
- Click on the “ Continue” button
- On the next page, enter your account number, the expiration date of the card, card security code, last 4 digits of SSN.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
When you follow these steps, definitely you will retrieve your username or your password.
Blaze Credit Card Payment
To pay Blaze credit Card monthly card payments on any of the Citibank Credit Card that you are using. This will increase your credit score and you will enjoy all the offers that come with the credit card. To make your credit card payments follow these steps
- Get to the credit card website
- You can pay through the Blaze credit card app
- By mail
Above all, using these mediums to make your bill payment, you can contact the blaze Credit Card customer service.
Blaze Credit Card Customer Service
The Blaze Credit Card Customer service care unit assist cardholders on inquiry and any other issues. Just call on customers care service number.