Blaze Credit Card is a card that is issued by First Nation Bank. The Blaze credit card is very convenient and easy to use when making your everyday purchases, online shopping, or your dining out hours. Application for a credit card is very easy and also secured. And you may improve the credit rating of your card.
Blaze Credit Card
The benefits of the blaze are not only for those with high cash rates but also for those with low credit rates. Although the card doesn’t offer cash backs or free travel. But the benefits attached to this card are very helpful for people who are to rebuild their credit score after their financial circumstances. Here are the benefits of Blaze;
- Easy Approval even with a poor credit score.
- The card works in any location MasterCard is accepted.
- It helps to build up your credit score.
- It has a refundable security deposit.
- There are no hidden fees on the card.
- No APR for a penalty.
- The late fee is at a maximum of $25.
- With Blaze, you can have the peace of mind you want with your finances.
- It offers a positive step to the Future.
These are some of the benefits you get to enjoy with a Blaze Credit Card.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Zulily Credit Card – How to Apply
Blaze Credit Card Payment
Here are the rate and fees attached to Blaze Credit Card:
- Introductory APR rate- Nil.
- Purchase APR – 24.90%.
- Cash Advance APR/ Fees –Nil.
- Annual Fee – $39.
- Foreign Fee – Nil.
- Penalty APR – Nil.
- There is full fraud coverage for any lost or stolen credit card.
How to Apply for the Blaze Credit Card
To apply for the credit card the following requirements must be met;
- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- A valid Social Security Number.
- A clear credit limit set.
If the requirements above are met, you can apply by following the steps below;
- Access your browser and go to blazecc.com
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- On your Blaze Application Form, fill in your personal information which includes First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Email Address.
- On the Mailing Address section, enter your Mailing Address Line 1, Mailing Address 2, City, State, and your Zip Code.
- Enter your Home Phone, Business Phone, and Mother’s Maiden Name on the Additional Information section.
- On the Financial Information section, input your Gross Annual Taxable Income, Annual Non- taxable Income, and your Monthly Rent or Mortgage.
- Click on “Preview Application” to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions afterward to apply.
How to Activate Blaze Credit Card
To activate your card, head on to the website and then and get their customer service number from there and give them a call to activate the card.
Blaze Credit Card Login
Logging into your Blaze account gives you access to your account at any time and anywhere. Follow below:
- Go on t blazecc.com and click on “Account Login”.
- Type in your User Name and Password.
- Click on login to load.
How to Reset Account Password
Follow the guides below to reset account password if you have lost it;
- Go on to the login page.
- Click on “Forgot User Name or Password”.
- Click on “Continue” and then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card