A business page on Facebook is one interesting thing you should consider looking into if you own a business or a brand. As a marketer, you also need to look into it. A business page on Facebook is more like a public profile that could be created specifically for a business or brand. This public profile can be used to interact with pages, groups, and users on the Facebook platform. It could be used to send and receive message privately, post to groups, post to pages and so much more.
More importantly, a business page on Facebook is what you need if you want to advertise your business on Facebook. If you want to promote sales on your business this is the right tool you should use. It helps in creating awareness about your business or brand. As a new business owner, you should probably look into using this tool Facebook has. Before you get access to use this tool, you need a Facebook account.
Sign Up on Facebook
Signing up on Facebook could be tricky at times. It could be difficult however it is very simple. You can follow the steps below to sign up for a new Facebook account.
- Go to the official Facebook website using the URL Facebook.com.
- On the welcome page, you would find a button indicating you can sign up for a new account. Simply tap on that button.
- On the registration form displayed to you, fill in all the details that correspond with you.
- You will now be asked to provide a valid contact address. Simply add it to the space provided and verify it by adding the confirmation code sent to you into the box you are asked to add it to.
Once you contact address have been verified successfully, you would be signed in your account. In order for you to have a regular newsfeed, you would need to add some friends ad probably join some groups.
Create a Business Page on Facebook
A business page on Facebook is simple and free to create.
- Go to the official Facebook page and sign in your account.
- Locate and tap on the pages icon.
- Now tap on the “Create Page” button.
- Select business or brand as the type of page you would love to create.
- Enter the name of the business page you want to create select a category that best fits it.
Once that is done, you would be directed to the admin page of the business page you just created. The admin webpage is where you can monitor the business page you just created.