Business Twitter Account is simply an account used for business purposes. It is strictly for the reputation of your business unlike the personal account. It is very important to establish your business and brands presence on twitter. This serves as a medium to promote your business or brands. There are millions of people on twitter platform, presenting your brands on the platform gives it high chances of reaching potential customers.
However, to setup a great business page, you have to consider your profile, header photo, display name and account name, and your Bio. These are factors you should consider when creating your brands page.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Creating New Twitter Account – Twitter Account Sign In
First impression of your profile matters a lot, most times your quality of your profile determines if people will go further to find out more about your business.
Business Twitter Account
To use twitter for business, you must have a Twitter account, then create a business profile. While creating your profile, ensure your profile reflect your brand’s purpose and value, and also persuade a potential customer to follow you.
The four important key part of your account profile is your profile picture, display name, Bio and your pinned twist. Make sure that profile picture, name and your Bio reflects your brand.
How To Run A Business Twitter Account
The first step to run a business Twitter account is to
Create a Twitter Account:
- Move to their official page at twitter.com.
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- On the registration page, key in your name.
- Followed by your email address. To use phone, click on “use phone instead” tab.
- Key in your date of birth.
- Tap on the next button.
- After adding the required info, proceed to choose your preference
- you to remember.
- Tap on the sign up button a follow the onscreen directives.
After creating an account proceed to create setup a page for your organization or business
How To Create Twitter Page For Organization.
The next thing to do after performing the task in the section above, is to build your timeline
- Click on your business/organization username.
- Tap on settings.
- Select “profile” button.
- Tap on the photo tab to upload pics. The photo should represent your organization/business.
- Choose header. The header appears at the background your photo, so, it should also represent your brand or organization.
- Add your business website.
- Add your bio. Here is where you give brief detail of your business.
- Tap on save chances button.
- Follow people.
- Start tweeting.
With the above steps your can successfully setup a Twitter business account.
Business Twitter Account Login
Proceed to their website or Launch their mobile app to log in to your account. Checkout how to log in on their website
- On your browser search for twitter.com.
- Click on the log in button.
- Key in your email address, phone number or username.
- Enter your password in the tab below.
- Hit on the “ log in” box.
Forgot your password? Click on the “forgot password” tab to recover your account.
Twitter Account Types
There are two types of twitter account, they are
- Business account
- Personal account.
These two accounts is very important to have, especially if you have business to business to promote online. But if you don’t have business to promote online, with the personal account you are good to go.
Twitter Business vs personal
The one for business is designed for the reputation of your business or brand, while the personal account is for your own. Thus, it deals with your personal likes, views and activities.
However, it you have both accounts, you should learn how to manage, and make them worthwhile. If by any chance you decide to sell your company, you can still retain your personal account and move out the company’s account.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Twitter Account Create – Twitter Account Sign In | Create Twitter