BUY AND SELL PAGE ON FACEBOOK – Facebook is a social networking website that enables users to store information, pictures, and videos to share with each other. It allows users to have online conversations by posting messages and responses. with this, it is now clear that Facebook for business is a very important feature every digital marketer should capitalize on.
Many businesses need to establish or build relationships with their potential customers. Then it is pertinent to create a page for buying and selling on Facebook.
Buy And Sell Page On Facebook
What is a buy and sell page on Facebook? A buy and sell page on Facebook is a place or a page that is created specifically for buying and selling. There are lots of these types of pages on Facebook. And as long as you have a registered account on the platform you can always access them.
If you are a retailer then this page is a must-use for you. It is one of the many features on the Facebook website that can actually help you actualize your business potential on the platform.
Benefit Of using buy and sell Page On Facebook
A Facebook page has the capacity and many potential benefits for businesses to strive. The benefits of buying and selling on Facebook are numerous to mention but a few;
- Facebook is a low-cost marketing channel. Marketing or advertising a product that may cost thousands of dollars through other channels but, Facebook cost it for a fraction making it an ideal place for small-medium businesses with a limited marketing budget
- Your Facebook page is a place to share basic information about your business, showcasing your products, your business name, address, and contact details, and briefly describe your products and services. Users can also talk about, the history of its business and any other aspect of choice to attract Facebook users to your page and to create interest in your product
- Share pictures and videos from your business. Facebook allows you to upload pictures and videos from your business, it allows us to ‘tag’ photos to indicate if a Facebook friend appears in them. This is a unique means to reach potential customers they get to see your product without coming green to your shop or office
- Communication with existing and prospective new clients. Facebook can be a good medium to reach out to your existing customers by posting and receiving messages. Listen also to feedback from your clients.
- It is a channel for customer service. Your client can post questions or make inquiries on your Facebook page and you give back answers to their questions.
- Facebook steer traffic to your waste. With millions of users of Facebook for various activities, your business is seen by millions at a time than an average shop offline. You can include a link to your Web page on your Facebook page to conduct traffic to your business site
- Target advertising – Facebook can help you analyze all the information that its million users enter into their profiles. As an owner of a business page, you can make use of this information to deliver targeted advertising to a specific group.
Steps on How To Create A Buy And Sell Page On Facebook
Connect your business, yourself, or your cause to a website Community if people on Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook Page and open a shop by using the shop tab – Buy And Sell Page On Facebook
- Open the shop tab site
- Click on ‘Start your Free trial’ at the orange button at the right hand of the page
- Click on ‘Get Started with a 7 Day free trial button
- Next, select an account type, (Standard, Expended and Ultimate)
- Type in your information which includes, Your first name, and Last name, company name, your address, a working email address, your preferred shop tab password
- Select a payment method either Visa or PayPal
- Scroll down and click on the ‘create my Account’ button
- Click on ‘Install App ‘ when prompted.
- Click on the ‘Continue as Your Name’ widget. Doing this will prompt Facebook to install the shop Tab app to your account
- Click on ‘ok’ twice
- Click on ‘Connect’ to the left of the page you wish to use with Shop Tab
- Navigate to your connected page
- Click the ‘Shop’ icon, then, click on ‘Add product’, here, it may take some minutes to load, so you can refresh the page or click on the ‘admin tab’ to force Shop Tab to display the ‘Add product ‘option
- Enter your product information.
Once you have done this your product will be ready to display and sell on Facebook.