Can you use PayPal on eBay? Do you want to find out if you can use PayPal for your online shopping at ebay.com? PayPal is an online payment system that lets its users transfer money to other people. It is accepted by thousands of businesses and online stores including eBay. Many people adopt PayPal because it offers a fast, easy, and secure payment method. If you are a frequent or one-time online shopper, with PayPal you are sure of secure and outstanding transactions.
What is eBay?
eBay is one of the biggest retail stores in America. The platform provides varieties of items on the site to enable shoppers to find what they need. Customers can shop for items including clothes, electronics, cars, furniture, and collectibles. The marketplace serves as a connection between buyers and sellers. Shopping online is very interesting because it’s stress-free and you will get to weigh products to decide on the one to go for. Another important aspect is using the best payment method; PayPal is the perfect option you can use for payment. Coming to the key phrase of this article (can you use PayPal on eBay) yes, you can use your PayPal for shopping on eBay.
How to use PayPal on eBay
Below is Can you use PayPal on eBay
- Create an account
- Shop for items
- Make your payment
Before you will be able to use PayPal, you must have an account with PayPal. So if you don’t have a PayPal account, follow the guide below to register.
Create a PayPal Account
There are mediums you can use to create an account either through PayPal mobile app or website.
Create an Account via the Website
- Progress to www.paypal.com
- Tap on get started or sign-up button on their home screen.
- Choose a business or personal account.
- Fill in your personal information
- Proceed with the onscreen directive to finish the registration.
Create an Account using the App
- Download the PayPal app and open the application.
- On the new screen, click on the “registration” tab
- It will request for your personal data, quickly type it in.
Link your account: After creating an account, the next thing is to connect your account to any of your financial services. However, you can link it with your credit/debit card or your bank account. To link your account, click on the wallet, and follow the prompt.
Shop on eBay
Proceed to the eBay website and begin your shopping. Firstly, turn on your network connection, Launch your smartphone or computer browser. Progress to eBay homepage, by tapping on this link www.ebay.com on their home screen, click on the category of the item you want to purchase, then go ahead and find the item using the search bar at the top of the page or scroll through the items displayed on the screen. Add the items to the cart and click on buy now.
Pay for Items with PayPal
Learn how to make payment with PayPal on eBay, following the instructions under.
- After adding the items you want on eBay shopping cart, click on the “buy now” button. Go through the items you selected, including the total price.
- If you are satisfied with the total price hit on the ‘’continue” widget.
- The checkout page will open.
- Type in your shipping and billing address and also your mobile phone number for verification.
- After verifying the info, select the continue link.
- Click on the payment method
- Input your payment details on the new page. If you want to pay using PayPal, tap on the “sign in” link. it will take you to PayPal site where you will provide your sign-in details, then, proceed with the onscreen prompt to finish the transaction.
Can you use PayPal on eBay – PayPal Payment Options
Here are the payment options PayPal offers for paying for your purchases at ebay.com. They are as follows.
- credit card
- debit card
- PayPal cash
- cash plus balance
- bank transfer
- Credit line.
When you are checking out after shopping on eBay, you will be prompted to select any of these payment options. Wait for the confirmation of your payment, after that, the items will be delivered right to your doorstep.