Canada Post prepaid reloadable visa card (canadaprepaidcardaccount.ca) is a great option for security concerned budget conscious and credit challenged people to enjoy the convenience of a visa card without a credit check. With the card, you can load funds over and over again and make a purchase including online, and have cash access from ATMs where visa cards are accepted.
Plus, the cardholders are given offered to register for an online account for their Canada post prepaid via card to view balance, transactions, do card to card transfer, manage alerts as well as maintain personal profile over the web 24 hours a day 7 days a week from all over the world.
Canada prepaid card is a payment card that can be used to pay for purchases, and it can either be physical or electronic, anytime you use the card, the merchant deducts the amount you use from the total amount on the card.
In most cases, you should be able to use your Visa Gift card for purchase outside of Canada. However, if your gift card states valid only in Canada on the front, your provider was issued for the domestic use-only card.
Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Benefits
Canada post prepaid visa debit card is a very good alternative for carrying money or cash. It is also like having a separate account for daily purchases to make monthly budgeting simple as well as have a number of enticing benefits. Below are the benefits.
- You can use the card in Canada and throughout the world wherever Visa cards are electronically accepted.
- Easy and fast set up with no credit check or bank account.
- Online account access helps you to manage your card account virtually at CanadaPrepiadcardAcccount.ca.
- Extended warranty insurance up to one year on most items you buy.
- Funds loaded on the card do not expire where the card expires on a good thru date.
- You can withdraw cash or money at any ATMs having a visa logo.
- Additional security with new chips & pin account.
- Make payments for recurring billing or pre-authorized transactions.
- Purchase security insurance on most items to be repaired, rebuilt, or reimbursed in event of theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase date.
- You can send money t your friends and family using a free card-to-card transfer.
Above are the benefits you will start enjoying or rather benefitting when having an account or you have the Canada post prepaid visa debit card.
How to Sign up or Login your canadaprepaidcardaccount.ca Account
The cardholders servicing website for this card program has been disabled. The signup and log-in online access for the canadaprepaidcard.ca account have been disabled. Now for help and assistance on how you can sign up/login you will have to contact the canadaprepaidcard customer care which will show you how to do that. All you need to do is to follow the given steps below.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Vist your web browser and search for https://www.canadaprepaidcard.ca/
- Scroll down and click on “contact us”.
- Enter the following: First name, last name, email address, home phone number, business phone number, best time to call in their relevant fields.
- Now click on the message text-field and write about what you want to be done for you or rather your inquiries. After that click on “I’m not a robot”, and confirm it that you are not a robot.
- Now click on the ‘send’ tab.
After that continue with the on-screen instructions on how you can sign up or log in and other activities.
How to get Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online
Below is the information you need to be able to get the Canada post prepaid visa debit card online.
- Now if you want to buy a new Canada post prepaid visa card, you will have to visit any participating Canada post locations throughout Canada.
- You must be 16 years or older and present an active government-issued photo identification.
- The card can be purchased with a non-Canadian passport and it is a must for you to show a real Canadian address.
- Maybe you already have a Canada post prepaid visa card that is without a chip on the front of the card, you will have to purchase a new card Canada post visa prepaid card with a chip & pin. After that, you can transfer your balance on the previous card to the new one.
- The can will be loaded with the funds when you purchase it.
- Once you have gotten the card call the customer service number to activate and set a pin to make purchases in-stores and get cash access.
Above are the following information you need to get the Canada post prepaid visa debit card online.