Do you know that with your Capital One Secured Credit card you can rebuild your credit? This Credit card is designed with no annual fee on it, no foreign transaction fees too. The credit card is for those that are struggling with the deposit requirements in getting a secured card. Capital One Secured Credit Card requires a cash security deposit though lower when compared to other Secured cards. You can even make the payment in installments. The credit card has a fast process of increasing the card credit line after sometimes. Also, cardholders have access to their account at any time.
Capital One Secured Credit Card
Capital One Secured credit card is a credit card that gives the opportunity to build or rebuild its cardholder’s credit for responsible use. To get this credit card you will have to make an initial deposit of security deposit that can be refunded. This is used as collateral for your account.
There is no interest applied to the deposit. The Capital One Secured Credit Card comes with benefits and features that make the credit card outstanding.
- Cardholders can transfer their higher rate balances into a capital one Card
- You are free to add an authorized user to your account and you can track spending by the user
- You have access to a merchants 24/7 that charge your card monthly recurring transactions.
- Access to the customer service 24/7 for assistance
- Set you a personalized email or text reminders to get notified of activities on your account.
- Autopay can be set up in your account to enable you to make payments automatically each month.
- 0% fraud liability
- Cash rewards and travel miles reward
- Cashback reward on purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Roadside assistance and auto rental collision damage waiver
- Extended warranty
These are the benefits and features of the credit card.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Application
To apply for your Capital One Secured Credit Card you have to get to the website at www.capitalone/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/
- Navigate and click on the “Apply Now“ button.
- On the next page, enter your details on the blank column you will see
- Enter your First name, MI Last name
- Date of birth, Social Security Number
- Answer if you are a U.S, Citizen
- Residential address, Apt, suite
- Zip Code, City, State
- Email address, Primary Phone number
- Add your Financial information, employment Status
- Total Annual income, monthly rent /mortgage
- Tick on the box to show that you have read and agree to the terms of the Electronic Communications disclosure.
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish
- Read the disclosures on application terms, rates fees and other costs as applicable.
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the next prompt to complete your application.
When you follow these steps carefully you will be able to apply for your credit card online.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Login
To successfully log in to your Credit Card online account follow these steps below:
- Visit to the website at https://capitcom/
- Move on to the right side of the page
- Click on the “Sign In” icon
- Next, key in your Username and Password
- Click on the “Sign In” button
The above steps will guide you properly to log in to credit card account.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Activation
Your capital one credit card can be activated in three ways, with the mobile app, by phone and online. To activate your card online follow these steps:
- Use the Capital One website
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password
- Search for your credit card
- Use the last three-digits security code at the back of your card
- Next, tap on the Activation button
Follow these steps to activate your Credit Card.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Payment
To pay your Credit Card bill payment online, simply follow the steps given below. To make your credit card payments follow this step:
- To make your bill payment on your credit card it can be done on online banking. You can make your make your payment online by logging into your credit card account. Or you can also arrange for your financial institution to be doing the monthly deduction from your account for your credit card payment.
- However, you can also use a mail to send your card bill. To ensure that your payment posts reach capital One on time, use this mail address below and write your Credit card account number on your check. Check the website for the email address.
Use the above-mentioned ways to make your Credit Card payment.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Customer Care
The Capital One Credit Card Customer service support enables cardholders to get information about the credit card. Get to the website to talk with a representative of the capital one. You can also find phone number contact to call on the center