If you love traveling and carnival cruises, then the carnival credit card is a good option for you. To learn more about the carnival credit card, read to the end. Carnival cardholders earn up to 20,000 carnival bonus fun points. Sounds interesting right? There’s more.
Carnival Credit Card
Carnival credit card is a card issued by Barclays. It is a good choice for fun chasers who love carnival cruises. Below I will be listing everything you need to know about the carnival credit card, the application process, benefits, sign-up, and others. Without much time wasting, let’s dive in.
Carnival Credit Card Benefits
Carnival card has some awesome benefits for cardholders to use and take advantage of. The benefits include:
- 0% promotional APR for 6 months on Carnival cruise bookings.
- Earn 20,000 fun points after your first purchase or transfer.
- 10% credit back.
- No annual fees no foreign transaction fees.
- Low intro APR on balance transfers.
- Redeem points on carnival purchases.
Those are some of the benefits of Carnival Credit Card.
Carnival Credit Card Bonus or Rewards
Rewards on the carnival credit card are offered to eligible cardholders. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with Barclay in the program. Eligible cardmembers or cardholders earn;
- 2x Fun points for every dollar spent on any purchases with Carnival Cruise Lines.
- 1X Fun Points on every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Is the Carnival Credit Card worth it?
Yes, it is for Carnival cruisers. With the card, you will score a 10% rebate on shore excursions, earn 2X and also get an introductory APR of 0% for six months. Also, the carnival credit card has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. This is a good fit for travelers that love carnivals.
Carnival Credit Card Rates and Fees
The fees and rates on the carnival card are fairly standard. Well, looking on the plus side, there is no annual fee and no transaction fees (foreign transaction fees). However, charges are debited for transfers.
Where can you use Carnival Credit Card?
The carnival card is pretty much a MasterCard so that means it can be used anywhere with the MasterCard Logo. You can use your card to redeem statement credits toward any Carnival purchase, onboard experiences, and much more.
Carnival Credit Card Application
carnival card application is secured and can be done through the Barclays website. Before applying for the card, read the Terms and Conditions for important information about fees, rates, and others.
How to Apply for Carnival Credit Card
Follow the steps below to apply for the carnival credit card online;
- Open your browser and navigate to Barclays at https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/carnival-world-mastercard/
- Make sure to fill out the application correctly.
- Enter your First name, last name, permanent address, apt, suite, bldg., city, state, and zip code.
- Confirm your residence status and input the time at the address.
- Now, you will be required to enter your employment and financial information
- Enter your source of income, occupation, and total gross income and answer the do you have a (provide the account type you have.
- Enter contact information such as primary phone, work phone, and email address.
- Tick the check box below “Are you a United States Citizen”.
- Provide security information by entering your date of birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden name.
- Go through the form properly and click on the check box to tick them out.
- Now, click on Apply.
Your credit card application form will be submitted immediately. Now, all you have to do is wait for your carnival credit card application to be approved by Barclays.
Carnival Credit Card Sign Up
If you are yet to have a credit card account with your Carnival card, well now is the time to set up online access. With your carnival card online access, you will have access to your account, check your balance, make payments, and many more.
How to Sign up for Carnival Card Online Account
Use the steps below to create your carnival card online account:
- Navigate to https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/carnival-world-mastercard/
- At the right side of the page, click on “Login”.
- You will be directed to the carnival card login page.
- Click on “Click here to set up online access”.
- On the signup page, you will be required to verify your identity to ensure that you are the only person with access to the account.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Account number and select your occupation.
- Click on “Continue”.
Follow the signup prompts that will be shown to complete the signup process.
Carnival Credit Card Login
To access your carnival card account, you will need to enter your information. The detail you used during the online access sign-up is what you will use. Carnival card account login is easy and fast as long as you have a good internet connection.
How to Login to the Carnival credit card
- Go to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- Immediately, you will be welcomed with the login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- You can click on the check box right next to “Remember username”.
Then Click on “Log in”.
Follow the steps below to reset your carnival password;
- From the carnival card login page, select “Forgot Username or Password”.
- You will be directed to the Barclays login assist page where you will have to verify your account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Date of birth and account number.
- Select to verify with code and click on “Continue”.
Follow the instructions that will be followed to reset your password.
The steps for recovering the carnival card username are similar to resetting the account password. Follow the steps below;
- From the carnival card login page, select “Forgot Username or Password”.
- From the recover page, enter the last five digits of your social security number.
- Type in your birth date and account number.
If you wish to verify with code, select the option and click on “Continue”.
Carnival card customer service representatives are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have questions or feedback, you can contact the carnival card contact page.
How to Contact Carnival Customer Service
To reach the customer service page for your questions or opinions, follow the steps;
- Go to https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/carnival-world-mastercard/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us”.
You will be directed to the carnival card contact page.
Carnival Credit Card Payment
Carnival cardholders can make payments in three different ways and they include, phone-based payment, online payment, and via mail.
To make your payments online, follow the instructions below;
- Login into your card account.
- Click on “Payments” from the menu and select “Make a Payment” from the list.
- Select the account, enter the routing number, the payment amount, and the amount due date.
- Once you are done providing the vital information, click on “Submit” to make your payment,
To make payments via phone-based means or mail, you can contact customer service by;
- Go to the Barclays card page at https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/carnival-world-mastercard/
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and select “Contact Us”.
Select a contact means to reach a customer representative.
Barclays Bank US Useful Links
Here is Barclays Bank US Official Website Link.
Barclays Bank US Official link to download on your App Store and Google Play store.
Barclays Bank US Social media Links
Click on the Barclays Bank US Facebook link to get connected with them
If you want to get connected with Barclays Bank US on Instagram, click on that link.
To access Barclays Bank US on Twitter, click on this link.
If you are interested in getting information about Barclays Bank US on YouTube, click on that link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Carnival World card be used anywhere?
Yes, the Carnival card can be used anywhere a MasterCard is accepted. However, the points you earn during card use or purchases can only be redeemed toward Carnival cruises.
Do Carnival credit card points expire?
No, they don’t. The fun points you earn through the Carnival card don’t expire. So that means you can use them whenever you are on a Carnival cruise.
What bank is Carnival’s credit card?
Carnival card is issued by Barclays. It offers nice introductory offers and super cruisers may enjoy discounts on the Carnival card on shore excursions.
What credit score do you need to get the Carnival Mastercard?
With an excellent credit score of 700, you will have a high chance of being accepted for the Barclays Carnival card.
How hard is it to get a Carnival Mastercard?
Getting the Barclays Carnival Mastercard is not hard as long as you have a good credit score. The required credit score is 700 or better. That is to say, individuals with good or better credit scores have a good shot at getting approved easily.
Also, Check Out