The Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card is a card Known for Its good offers. If you have been looking for a winning combination of year-round rewards and rotating cash back, the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card is the best card with those features.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
Speaking of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card, the Freedom Flex boasts no annual fee, solid cardholder perks, a terrific balance of practical everyday bonus categories, niche extras, and one of the most flexible cash-back rewards programs available.
On their own, each of these benefits is impressive, but the Freedom Flex has them all, making it one of the best cash-back credit cards on the market.
However, like other cards with rotating bonus cash-back programs, quarterly categories may not be the best fit for you based on your spending habits. Read on to learn more about where the Freedom Flex shines, how it stacks up against other rewards credit cards, and whether it makes sense as part of your cash-back strategy
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Reward
The Freedom Flex comes with a welcome bonus which is good news for people who are planning to get the card. you can earn a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Cardholders will also earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in categories that rotate quarterly (requires activation), 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases. Redemption options on the Freedom Flex include:
- Travel booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards® (1 cent per point)
- Statement credit (1 cent per point)
- Direct deposit (1 cent per point)
- Gift cards (1 cent per point)
- Amazon purchases (0.8 cents per point)
Rewards never expire as long as your account is open and remains in good standing. Earnings on the Freedom Flex can be worth even more when combined with the earnings on a card like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
The benefit of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
Here are some of the benefits of the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Shop Runner
- Cell phone Insurance
- Extended warranty and purchase protections
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
Those are some of the benefits of the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card you need to know about.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Application
Having known much about this card, it is important, you get one don’t you think? Well, if you agree with that fact, then the right thing to do is to apply for a card online. Either way, you will get a card. However, we will be teaching you all you need to know about the application process. so, it will not be a difficult task to venture into.
How to apply for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply for your card:
- Go to your web browser on your computer and search for creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/freedom/flex.
- Click on the “Apply as a guest” button.
- You will be asked to provide the following information with some Personal information which includes, Date of birth, Address type, Type of residence, and go paperless.
- Then you should Tick on I have read and agree to the above box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Continue with the on-screen prompt to complete this process.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card sign up
If you do not have an online banking account for your card yet, you will have to register for the card online access, so that you will be able to manage your card online. Ink Business Preferred Credit Card online access account registration is easy to do.
How to sign up for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Account
To sign up follow the information;
- Make sure you are connected to the internet, then go to your web browser on your computer and search for h secure03b.chase.com/web/auth/enrollment#/enroll/onlineEnrollment/gettingStarted/index?LOB=RGBLogon.
- Please provide the following information in their appropriate fields.
- Select the type of account you like to access online
- Account, card, or application number.
- Social security number
- Create a username.
- Click on the Blue “Next” button.
Above are the steps you need to follow to sign up for the card account
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card login
If you followed the above procedures by signing up for the Credit Card, then you are eligible for this login process. In the next section, I will giving you the right guidelines to follow if you want to log in.
How to login into Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Account
To log in to your card account is very easy you just have to follow the steps available for you below:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Go to your web browser on your computer and search for www.chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping.
- Enter the following information in their required fields.
- Click on the “sign in” button.
Following the above procedures carefully you will easily log in to your account.
Relevant Chase Links
Click here to access the Chase Official Website.
Here is Chase’s official help center link
Chase Social Media Account Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Chase Freedom Flex or the Freedom Unlimited better for me?
If you don’t mind keeping track of rotating categories to maximize your rewards, the Chase Freedom Flex is a good choice. If you prefer rewards without maintenance, Chase Freedom Unlimited might work better for you.
How is the Chase Freedom Flex different from the original Chase Freedom?
The Chase Freedom Flex℠ has rotating 5% bonus categories like the original Chase Freedom, but it also offers permanent bonus rewards on travel booked through Chase, dining, and drugstores. Chase Freedom is no longer taking applications, but existing cardholders can continue to use it.
One other difference: The original Chase Freedom is a Visa, while the Chase Freedom Flex℠ is a Mastercard.
Can I combine Freedom Flex rewards with other Chase cards?
Yes. You can combine your points from this and other Chase cards, plus you can transfer them to one other member of your household. If you hold a premium Chase card, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, you can transfer your points to a variety of travel partners.
What is the limit on a Chase Freedom Flex card?
The Chase Freedom Flex credit limit is $500 or more. Everyone who gets approved for Chase Freedom Flex is guaranteed a credit limit of a least $500, especially creditworthy cardholders who could get limits a lot higher than that.
Is the Chase Freedom Flex card good?
Well, the Chase Freedom Flex card is a good cash reward credit card for people with above-average credit scores. Chase Freedom Flex has a zero annual fee, gives new cardholders a bonus of $200 for spending $500 in the first 3 months, and has ongoing rewards rates of up to 5% cash back on select purchases.
What credit score is needed for Chase Freedom Flex?
What credit score do you need for the Chase Freedom Flex? You’ll need a good excellent credit score (a FICO score of 670 or higher) to qualify for the Freedom Flex.
Is the Chase Freedom Flex hard to get?
Yes, the Chase Freedom Flex is hard to get because it requires at least a good credit score for approval. What this means is that applicants need a credit score of around 700+ to have decent odds of getting approved for Chase Freedom Flex.
Is Chase Freedom Flex good for beginners?
The Chase Freedom Flex is a great all-around credit card for beginners and fans for cash back. It’s easier to be approved for than many top-tier cards from Chase and American Express, and it offers a great array of benefits for a no-annual-fee card.
Why did I get denied a Chase Freedom Flex card?
Your Chase Freedom Unlimited could be denied because of a low credit score (below 700), not enough annual income, or too many recent credit inquiries.
Also, Check Out:
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card
- Citi Double Cash Card – Citi Double Cash Card Login
- Destiny Unsecured Mastercard – Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Application
- Carnival Credit Card – Carnival Credit Card Application