Chase sapphire preferred credit card is issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank in the United States of America. The credit card is a credit card designed for frequent travelers. It comes with an annual fee of $95. This credit card is well loaded with bonuses and bonuses. Also, the credit card has flexible redemption options offer makes it among the valuable travel cards online. It cardholders get points for every dollar spent on purchases with the credit card.
However, to get this credit card you will need to apply online. The Chase Sapphire credit card offers you unlimited access to your credit score. You will get notified with an email alert.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
The Credit Card is designed for blaze credit cardholders. The credit card comes with many benefits and features. Some of these features and benefits include:
- Card members get 60,000 extra points on each qualified purchase of about $4,000 between the first three months of holding the card. That will make it about $750 for travel when you redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- You get 2 Chase Ultimate Reward points for each $1 spent on travel and when you dine out at the restaurant. 1 point for each dollar on each purchase you make on anything else.
- There is no foreign transaction fee in this credit card
- Enjoy purchase protection
- Enjoy primary rental car coverage
- Triple delay reimbursement
- You get 24/7 access to customer service
- Extended warranty protection
These are the benefits and features that come with the credit card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Application
To apply for the Credit Card simply follow the steps below:
- Using your browser, visit https://applynow.chase.com/
- Or click on the Apply Now on the main website at https://creditcards.chase.com
- On the next, page, you will see the benefits of the credit card listed.
- Scroll down and fill the blank form with your details
- Your First, M. I, and Last name, Suffix, mailing address 1&2, unit/apt, City, State, Zip code, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, Email address, SSN/TIN, Total gross annual income, Types of residence, primary source of income, Mobile phone number, Alternative phone number.
- Add authorized Users, Pricing and terms. This shows you the pricing information of interest rates and charges of the credit card
- Tick the box to agree to the Certification and pricing and terms
- Next click on the Submit
To apply for this credit card successfully, follow the steps above to make your application.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Login
To log in to your Credit Card account is very easy and simple. Kindly follow these steps below:
- Go to the website at https://creditcards.chase.com
- Scroll up to the top right corner of the page
- Click on the “Sign In” link
- Next, fill in your Username and Password
- Click on the “Sign In” link
Using these steps above you will successfully login/Sign In to your Credit Card account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Activation
To activate your credit card, register the card. Follow these few steps:
- At the credit card login click on Enrolled tab
- Enter your Account Number, Card security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- Move downward and click on the “Next “ button or cancel if you are not ready
Your card activation can be done after you have received the card from the bank.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Payment
To pay your credit card monthly payments on any of the Chase Credit Card that you are using. To make your credit card payments, follow these steps
- Get to the credit card website
- You can pay through the Chase credit card mobile app
- Also, you can make payments by mail
Or alternatively, you can set up an AutoPay, with that the bank will be deducting the bill every month.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Customer Service
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Customer service care unit assists cardholders on inquiry and any other issues. Go to the website and call on the support number.