Children’s Place Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. Enjoy bigger benefits, when you shop with my place rewards card. It offers 30% off to new Cardholders on their first purchases. Receive 25% off for your kid’s birthdays and many more rewards with your card.
However, to earn these rewards you have to make eligible purchases. You can also get double points faster as you shop with your card. Simply proceed to the Comenity bank website to apply for the card. The application process is very easy, with little information about you will successfully complete your application process. This article will give you the details and everything you need to know about the card. Make sure you read to the end.
Children’s Place Credit Card
Some store cards require at least a fair credit score to qualify. So get this card you should have a credit score from 525. If you have a poor credit history this card may be a greater option for you. In this article, you will learn how to apply for the card online. I will be providing the step by step guide on how to apply. But before going into how to apply for the card, I would want to discuss its benefits. Go through the benefits below.
Children’s Place Credit Card Benefits
Below are the benefits and features of the card
- Cardholders earn 30% off rewards on their first purchase with their card.
- Get 25% off for your kid’s birthdays
- Members receive 20% off when they get their cards.
- Earn double points.
- Each one dollar you spent is equal to 2 points.
- 100 points equal to $5 reward.
- Manage your account and pay your bills online.
- Offers quality customer service.
These are the benefits that come with the card.
Children’s Place Credit Card Application
To apply for the card follow the medium outlined below
- Visit their homepage at d.comenity.net/ac/childrensplace/public/home
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Input your first and last name.
- Type in your DOB, SSN, and Annual income.
- Enter your house number, street name, city, and state.
- Key in your mobile phone, alternative phone, email, and then confirm your email.
- Go through the information and go through the terms and conditions.
- Check-mark the box beneath
- Tap on the “submit” tab.
The above steps are steps to apply for the card online.
Children’s Place Credit Card Activation
To activate your new children’s place credit card contact their customer support agent. Alternatively, you can register for online access, to activate online. Follow the directives below to register and activate your card.
- Progress to d.comenity.net/ac/anntaylor/public/home
- Scroll down the sign-in section and click on the “Register for online access” button.
- Input your card account number.
- Provide your ZIP code, SSN and last four digits of SSN
- Click on the “find my account” tab.
- Proceed with the prompt to access your account and activate your card.
These are procedures to register and activate your card online.
Children’s Place Credit Card Login
Follow the medium beneath to access your account.
- Move to d.comenity.net/ac/anntaylor/public/home
- Type your username and password
- Tap on the sign-in button. Then, you can now access your account.
If you can’t access your account due to forgotten username or password, select the “recovery link” under. And then, follow the prompts to regain your login details.
Children’s Place Credit Card Payment
There are multiple ways to pay your credit card bills. Thus, you can pay online, by phone, mail, or in-store. So, to pay your bills online, follow the steps below.
- Login to your account. Click on this link d.comenity.net/ac/anntaylor/public/home
- Move to the sign-in section, on the homepage.
- Provide your username and password
- Tap on the “sign-in” button.
- Choose the payment tab
- Then continue with the onscreen directives to pay your bills.
The procedure listed above are steps to access your account and make your bill payment.
Children’s Place Credit Card Customer Service
Call on Comenity bank customer care Agent, for more help and support. These Agents are assigned to assist cardholders to resolve issues relating to their card. Thus, you can reach them on the phone by dialing their support phone number. To get their phone number, their phone number is available on their official website or in the back of your card.