Talking about the Citi rewards card, the Citi rewards card is issued by Citi bank. It is designed for frequent shippers. Hence, cardholders can earn bonus points and redeem them against gift vouchers and items from the bank’s reward catalog.
Citi Rewards Card is an everyday credit card with a 10x rewards bonus program to help you accumulate air miles or points quickly. You can redeem your rewards points for miles, vouchers, products, or cash rebates via the Citi thank you rewards redemption catalog.
In this article, we will be discussing everything you need to know about the card including how to apply. Applying for the card is easy, however, if your credit score is too low, chances are that you would be rejected. That is why you should check your credit score before applying. With that said, let us proceed to discuss this further.
Is Citi Rewards a Visa or Mastercard?
Citi Rewards Card is a Mastercard that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Plus, applying process is simple and seamless.
Benefits Of The Citi Rewards Card
Below are some of the benefits of the Citi rewards card:
- Citi Concierge.
- Citi Entertainment.
- Points rebate.
- Not Rotating categories to manage.
- Earn a 10% bonus added to the first 100,000 points redeemed annually.
- All Purchases rounded up to the nearest 10 rewards points.
Above are some of the benefits of the Citi rewards card you need to know about.
How Hard Is It To Get Approved For Citi Rewards Card?
For a better chance, you will need a FICO Score of at least 670. Although approval isn’t guaranteed with any credit score this card is intended for those who have good to excellent credit.
Steps To Apply For The Rewards Card
Interested in applying? Well, after checking the benefits, and what the card has to offer, if you are interested, use the steps below.
- Navigate to the card page at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-rewards-plus-credit-card
- Once you get to the load-up page you will see “Apply now” on the left corner side of your screen clicks on it, it’s on a blue background.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter some information which includes First Name, Middle initial (opt.), last name, suffix (opt.), social security number, and date of birth (mm-dd-yyyy).
- Then you will be asked to choose between yes and no if you are a U.S. citizen.
- Then you can enter your address, phone number & email, and your financial information if you want to add an authorized user to the account and create a security word.
- After that, you can click on the two small boxes to accept the terms & conditions and click on “agree and submit” on a blue background.
You would get a confirmation once your card application is approved, and your card will be sent to you.
Citi Rewards Card Activation
To activate your new rewards credit card, use the guidelines below;
- take a visit to www.citi.com.
- you will see “sign on” at the top right corner click on it.
- On the next page, you will see “activate a card” click on it, it is below the sign-on information.
- When you click on it, you will ask to enter your card number.
- Then you can click on “continue” to finalize your activation
If you can follow the information available for you above you will be able to get your Citi Rewards Card online with no stress
Citi Rewards Card Sign up
Having a card account allows you to manage how your spending and payments online without contacting customer service. Creating a Citi Rewards Card account is important, and here’s how to go about it;
- Visit online.citi.com/US/ag/bank/registration/set-up-online-access
- Once you get to the page you will be asked to enter your credit/debit card number, bank account number, and Paycheck protection program loan account number.
- Then you can click on “continue set up”
That is all you have to do to get your online card account.
Citi Rewards Card Log In
Follow these steps to get back into your Rewards card account;
- Visit the login page.
- Select Sign On at the top.
- Next, enter your user ID and password
- Click on “Remember me” to save your details (optional), and proceed to sign in.
That is all you have to do to get your login into your account.
Citi Rewards Card Customer Service
Contact Citi’s customer service center for assistance. If you have a question or wish to inquire about the card, visit the customer helpdesk. Make sure to scroll, before deciding which method you want to use.
Relevant Citi Rewards Links
To visit Citi.com follow this link
Customer care representative? Click here
Access Citi Rewards Card Page here
Citi Social Media Links
Frequently Ask Questions
Is Citi Rewards Card Good for me?
The Citi rewards card earns points at an underwhelming rate for its good features. Moreover, its roundup feature gives a nice boost on small purchases, and it’s a decent option for those who want to collect the thank you point without an annual fee.
How Does Citi Rewards Work Philippines?
Citi reward card’s reward program allows you to earn 1 reward point for every P30 you spend, regardless of the category. That makes the Citi rewards Mastercard one of the rewards credit cards in the Philippines with the fastest earning rate.
Does the Citi Rewards card Have an Annual Fee?
No annual fee forever with Citi Reward Visa Card. kindly apply online for the Mastercard and use your new Citi Credit Card within the space of 60 days from card approval.
What is the Minimum Credit Score for a Citi Card?
You need a creditor score of at least 7 for a Citi Credit Card in most cases. This means applicants for Citi Credit Cards need at least good credit to be approved. But it depends on which card you’re after. Some Citi credit cards require higher scores.
What is the Hardest Citi Card to Get?
The hardest Store-affiliated credit card to get is the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi because it requires excellent credit for approval, which means a credit score of 750 or higher.
Why won’t Citi Approve me?
If your credit score is too low, then your credit card will be rejected, it is best to check your credit score before you apply for a credit card and create your credit profile and know where you stand concerning credit.
Is Citi Rewards a Visa or Mastercard?
You can make your shopping more rewarding in less than 15 minutes. Get a new Citi Rewards MasterCard from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless sign-up process.
Also, Check Out;