Looking for the right card for you? Citi Simplicity® Card offers a free annual fee and a low introductory APR on balance transfers. You can take advantage of the low welcoming APR on purchases and balance transfers for a better experience. It’s free late fees, penalty rate and annual fee make it a simple card.
However, to have a better experience and to enjoy the card’s benefits, you need to get the card. Thus, to get the card, you have to visit their official website. The application is very easy to pass through; you’ll need your personal data contact address to apply.
Citi Simplicity® Card
Make your shopping delightful with the simplicity card. With this card, life will be a bit easier via its free annual and late fees. There is also an intro APR on balance transfers and purchases within the first 18 months of owning an account.
It offers exclusive security and card protection, including purchase protection and identity theft solutions. Cardholders have a lot to enjoy from this card. Now, let us breakdown the card benefits and features.
Citi Simplicity® Card Benefits
Here is the breakdown of the card’s benefits and features
- Offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers to new cardholders for 18 months.
- New users enjoy a welcoming 0% APR on purchases for 18 months from the date of account opening.
- No annual charge.
- Cardholders get citi identity theft solutions
- Receive free liability on unauthorized charges
- Receive auto account alerts.
- Get 24/7 customer service
- Shop securely with the contactless pay
- Enjoy convenient account management via online banking.
The above list is reviews on the card benefits and features.
Citi Simplicity® Card Application
Here are the application steps for this credit card. Follow it appropriately
- Go to your browser and type in citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
- Select the “Apply Now” widget at the right corner of the screen.
- Move down and type in your name, home address, SSN, DOB, country, phone number and email address.
- Fill in your security word
- Fill in your financial info.
- Select your account type.
- Include authorize a user (optional)
- Concur to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “ agree & submit” widget.
Follow the guide to fill in the application form online with ease.
Citi Simplicity® Card Activation
Follow the procedure below to activate your new simplicity card online.
- Go to Citi webpage at citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
- Proceed to the login screen by tapping on the “sign on” button.
- On the login screen, go down and select the “activate a card” link.
- Navigate with the guide on the page to activate your card.
These are steps to activate your card online.
Citi Simplicity® Card Login
To login to your card account, the guide below is for you. Follow it correctly
- Navigate to their official web page at citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
- Move up to the “sign on” box at the right corner.
- Tap on the sign on
- Scroll to the right corner of the new page
- Fill in your user ID and password
- Check the empty box below the remember your user ID. Don’t check the box, If you’re logging in with some else’s device.
- Progress downward and click on Sign On
These are mediums to log into your account online.
Citi Simplicity® Card Payment
To pay your credit card bills online, you must set up online banking. After registering for Citi online banking, follow these steps to pay your bills.
- Visit their page at citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
- Choose the login tab at the homepage top.
- Fill in your account user ID and password
- Hit on the sign in tab. The link will take you straight to your account.
- Look for the payment button on your homepage and tap on it.
- Fill in the required data to pay your bills.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen
These are guides to pay your simplicity card bills online.
Citi Simplicity® Card Customer Service
To make inquiries about the card or report your lost or stolen card, speak with their representative. You can contact them by phone or by mail. However, to find their phone number, it will interest you to know that their phone number is available on their official page. Proceed to their page for more info and assistance.