CNN Activate Apple TV? CNN is a multinational news-based pay television channel headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The full meaning of CNN is Cable News Network. However, the News Network offers the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and lots more.
The CNN tv channel is available for devices like Roku, Apple TV, etc. However, this article will be focusing on streaming the channel on Apple TV.
CNN Activate Apple TV
Activate the CNN TV channel on your TV today and live stream all the latest news.
Are you an Apple TV User and you wish to watch CNN on Apple TV? You will learn step by step guide on how to stream the channel on your desired device.
However, If you are an Apple TV user with a 3rd generation or older model, you cannot stream the CNN channel since those models lack the support of the App Store. This means you will need a 4th gen Apple TV or higher model to enjoy the news channel.
Also, to watch all the latest news and updates on the CNN app, one must have a cable TV provider account. If you have an active TV provider subscription with CNN on its package, you can use it to watch the CNN channel on your Apple TV for free.
How to Install CNN on Apple TV
Adding the TV channel to your TV is the first step to take.
- Switch on your Apple TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- On the home page, go to App Store and open it.
- Search for the CNN app in the search bar.
- Select CNN from the search results.
- Click the Get button to install it on your Apple TV.
- Provide your Apple ID and follow the prompt.
After installing the app, you can now proceed to activate the channel
How to Activate CNN on Apple TV
Follow this guide to install cnn on your Apple tv;
- Go to your Apple TV and open the CNN application.
- An Activation Code will appear on your TV screen. Take note of the app.
- Proceed to the CNN activate website at (https://edition.cnn.com/activate).
- Then, select Apple TV
- Fill out the Activation Code on the CNN webpage.
- Tap on Continue to Verify.
- Input your TV service provider account login credentials.
- Lastly, Re-launch the CNN app.
Now, you can stream CNN news on your Apple TV.
Another Way Activate CNN On Apple TV
Make sure to connect your Mac and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network. Then do the following;
- On your Mac, tap on the AirPlay icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Apple TV from the menu.
- Launch CNN website on Mac browser.
- Tap on the Account icon and log in to your account.
- Tap the Live tab to play the channel.
Now, the channel will play on your Apple TV too.
How To Stream CNN Without Cable
You can also watch CNN by using streaming services. These streaming services don’t require any cable provider subscription to stream the channel.
However, with the monthly subscription, you can stream CNN Channel and other popular channels in your area. Here are the services that you can go for
- Spectrum TV
- Sling TV
- Pluto TV
- YouTube TV
- DirecTV Stream
These are the different ways to watch CNN on Apple TV conformably without using cable. Thus, while using the streaming services, you can stream only the live stream. And with the CNN app cable subscription, you can watch the episodes and shows you missed. So, the ball is in your court. You can choose the best option for you, between streaming with or Without Cable.
- Mp3juices.cc – Free Mp3 Music Downloads Site | www.mp3juices.cc
- PayPal Sign Out – How to Sign Out of Your PayPal Account Successfully
- Steam Sign Up – How to Sign Up For an Account on Steam
- Facebook Dashboard App – How to Access Facebook Streamer Dashboard
- Facebook Level Up – How to Join Facebook Level Up