Coinbase Wallet is one of the safest and most secure places for cryptocurrency. It is primarily used to store bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and other digital currencies. Not minding that Coinbase Wallet is a mobile app wallet, it offers full protection for crypto transactions using its advanced security features that operates like hardware wallets.
The wallet can be used to receive tokens bought directly from ICO token sale events or other exchange platforms. With your Coinbase wallet-integrated DApp browser, you can interact with Ethereum-based decentralized applications.
What is a Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase Wallet is simply the mobile crypto wallet and Web 3 DApp browser. It makes it easy for users to safely send, receive and store Litecoin, Ether, bitcoin cash, bitcoin, XRP, and many more. You can also shop at stores that accept cryptocurrency and send crypto to people across the globe with the wallet.
Moreover, the wallet can be downloaded and installed without any geographical restriction and it is available on iOS and Android devices. Due to how simple the wallet is to use, it makes it the best platform for beginners or novice traders that will not like to spend money to purchase a Ledger hardware wallet.
There are lots of features that come with this wallet. The section beneath will give you more detail on its features.
Benefits of the Coinbase Wallet
When you decide to get the Coinbase wallet for your device, the following are the benefits you are expected to enjoy.
- You can generate a new digital currency wallet in seconds.
- Users can easily connect their Coinbase account and send crypto to their custody.
- Get to view the recent price of assets in your wallet in your local currency.
- Ability to search for decentralized exchanges, social media, jobs, games, etc.
- With your private pin, you can sign messages cryptographically.
- With the standard recovery phase, you can back up and restore your wallet.
- Add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your Coinbase wallet automatically.
Those are some of the benefits of Coinbase wallet.
The Features Coinbase Wallet
When you get this wallet the following are what to expect. They are the features of the platform or wallet.
Secure Crypto Transactions
It gives maximum protection to all crypto trading. With the secure element technology, Users can securely send, receive, and store cryptocurrency, because they are in charge of their private pins, which Are stored on their device alone.
Backup private Pins to the Cloud
You can back up your private pins to Google Drive so that if you misplace your device, your fund won’t get missing.
Convenient Payment Method
With their payment method, users can conveniently send crypto payments to anyone, anywhere on the planet Earth.
WEB 3 DApp Browser
Users can access the Web 3 decentralized Applications powered by Ethereum smart contracts. With this, they can be able to discover and access popular DApps.
With your wallet, you can manage and control bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), and all your ERC-20 token.
Those are some of the features of the Coinbase wallet you need to know about.
How to Download Coinbase Wallet
- On the homepage of the app store, tap on the search bar and enter “Coinbase Wallet”.
- On the new page, you will see the result, move straight and click on the app and then install.
- For iOS devices, you will need to tap on the “Get” widget to start installing.
After you finish installing it, you are set to make use of the platform.
Coinbase Useful Link
Click here, to access the For Coinbase Official website.
Coinbase help Center.
The Coinbase app is available for download on, Google Play and the App store.
Coinbase Relevant Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a Coinbase Wallet Work?
This is a self-custody wallet that gives you complete control of your crypto. This means that the private keys for your Wallet are stored directly on your mobile device and not with a centralized exchange like Coinbase.com.
How do I create a Coinbase Wallet?
- Click or tap Get Started.
- You’ll be asked for the following information.
- Check the box and tap Create account or tap SIGN UP (mobile) if you Agree.
- Coinbase will send you a verification email to your registered email address.
Can I Transfer Money From my Coinbase to my Bank Account?
For you to transfer cash from Coinbase to your linked debit card, bank account, or PayPal account, you first need to sell cryptocurrency to your USSD balance. After this, you can cash out the funds.
Does Coinbase Wallet require an ID?
As a regulated financial services company, Coinbase is required to identify the users on its platform. Per the Coinbase User Teams, it’s compulsory to verify users’ identities so they can continue using their service.
Also, Check Out: