Coinbase (www.coinbase.com) is a digital currency exchange that allows you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash (Bcash). When users create an account on the Coinbase website, they are free to purchase all the above-mentioned cryptocurrencies. You can buy it with your credit card or bank account.
Users do not need to have advanced knowledge of cryptocurrency before they start using Coinbase. This fact has contributed immensely to a lot of people using it to get their first batch of Bitcoin or other crypto coins. In this article, I will discuss how to create your Coinbase account and others more.
BitPay works as an automated payment processing system for bitcoin currency. Online merchants can use bitcoin as a form of payment, just like merchants accept payment from credits, debit cards, or PayPal.
BitPay App helps you to manage your bitcoin finances in one place. It is secure and safe for your BitPay wallet. You can store and send funds anywhere. Also, you can buy and sell bitcoin, even turn your bitcoin into dollars with your BitPay Visa Card.
Is www.coinbase.com Safe
Over 98% of cryptocurrency is stored safely offline and the rest is heavily protected by industry-leading online security. Users’ account are subject to scrupulous safety standards including multi-stage verification and bank-level security. You can even lock the app with a passcode, or remotely disable your phone’s access to the app if it gets lost or stolen.
Coinbase App Features
- It has smart tools that help beginners to stay informed with updates. Also, with features that will assist them with adequate knowledge and their portfolio, this includes automatic buys and price alerts.
- Users can track their crypto. The dashboard is user-friendly, you can see prices and the value of your assets at any time, anywhere via the mobile app or website.
- With Coinbase you can buy easily and instantly. Get Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and more fast and simple. It just requires a bank account or debit card.
- Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Basic Attention Token, Bitcoin, bitcoin cash OX, and USD coin are all supported assets.
- Coinbase works well for beginners and experts. Whichever category you fall in, you will build your crypto portfolio with the necessary tools you need on Coinbase. The purchase can start with as low as $20. For a start, you can try blockchain mining, bitcoin cash games, bitcoin games, ethereum games, Litecoin games, or bitcoin trading.
To login to your Coinbase account, use the steps below.
- Go to www.coinbase.com/signin
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Note you can also recover your password in case you forgot it.
Coinbase Sign Up
- Visit the Web page of www.coinbase.com
- Navigate to the right top corner and click on the ‘Sign Up’ widget.
- Form the drop-down menu fill the blank form with your details.
- Enter your full name, your email address, and a password. Be sure that the name you fill is the same on your driver’s license or on your passport. Avoid using alias this could delay the account set up process.
- Select your password. Let it be a strong one with upper and lowercase letters combinations or add a number too.
- Tap the “Create Account” button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Get to your email address open and click on the confirmation link. This will help you activate your Coinbase account.
- You will be shown steps for confirming your identity
However, using Coinbase you will be presented with different confirmation options. From security options on your dashboard, Phone number confirmation, Address, country, documents verification, and your ID.