Conference Call on Google Voice? Due to the pandemic conference call has become the need of the time. This is to reduce the spread of the virus. Thus, workers students, employees are advised to stay or work from home. Lots of businesses and companies hold their meetings online. It doesn’t matter if you’re working from home, with this service you will be able to stay in touch with your colleagues at work, friends, teammates, etc.
To make a conference call using Google voice all you need is your Google account, Google voice app installed, and a smartphone, tab, or computer with an internet connection. However, it’s easy to manage and set up a Google Voice conference call. This platform is mostly used for a smaller conference call.
Conference Call on Google Voice
Are you wondering about the service to use to connect with family, friends, colleagues at work? This is the answer -Google voice. The service is very easy to use, so you don’t have to worry, all you need is to download the app and set up the platform, and you’re good to go.
How Do I Setup a Google Conference Call
To set up a Google conference call, you must have a computer, tablet, or smartphone and a google account. On your device, go to the app store or visit their website to download the app.
- Navigate to the google voice site and select one option. You can choose “for personal” or “for business”
- If you select for personal. It will prompt you to select the type of your device (iOS, Android, or Web). But if you chose for business tab, it will take you to the Get started page
- Key in your city or area code
- Select your Google Voice number from the pop-up list.
- Verify your phone number by clicking on the Verify button.
- Key in the number to link your Google Voice account where your incoming calls will be forwarded
- Click on send code type in the code you received on the verification screen
- Tap on Claims to confirm the call forwarding to the number you entered and click on the finish button to finish the set-up
- Press on the finish tab again
With the above steps, your l will successfully set up your Google Voice account.
How to Use Google Voice for A Conference Call
To make n audio call do the following
- Go to the Google Voice website or launch the app
- Go to the login page and provide your login details
- Next, go to the tab that says “ make a call”
- On the call section, enter the name or number you want to call.
- Tap on the green phone icon, to dial the number.
- GV will call the number and connect you to it.
To make a conference call, follow the instructions below
- First of all, you should inform all participants ahead of time. Putting down the date and time.
- You can place the call across or wait for any of the participants to call you
- The moment the call is active, you can start adding people. During this process, you will get notifications on incoming calls and to accept the call.
These are ways to make a conference call on GV.
Google Voice Record Conference Call
To record a conference call, do the following.
- Login to your account
- Go to settings.
- Under incoming call options, enable the recording option.
- Place a call and add all participants
- Click on 4 to record the call. All participants will be notified when the recording begins.
These are the procedures to record a conference call on Google Voice.
More Related Posts
- Use Google Drive – My Google Drive | Google One Drive
- Google Web Store – Chrome Web Store | Google Web Store Chrome
- How to Watch Netflix Movies – Watch Netflix Movies for Free | Netflix Movies 2020
- Zoom Video Call: How To Use Zoom | A Step-by-Step Guide (2021)
- Google Meet App: Google Meet Login | How To Use Google Meet Free Version
- Google Account Creation – Google Account Creation Page | Google Account Sign In