Conference Call USA is America’s best choice for free conference calling. It works very appropriately with convenience. No mobile surcharges, brand-free, welcome greetings, its highly reliable and you have full of control over your conference calls sections.
However, the conference call USA is free of charge, and it’s not like other free conference providers. It is designed with great features that make the services unique and exciting. With conference call USA, you can have up to 1,000 callers and you can call in to listen to conference recordings. These few and many other features of conference call USA.
Conference Call USA
Conference Call USA is powerfully simple. It is designed with all the essential tools needed to manage your conference calls. For all your quick impromptu calls, regular meetings, or large presentations you can use their services.
Moreover, unlike other free conference services, you will not broaden with promotion of services or to your guests. You will not be embarrassed by subjecting your guests to a sales pitch or project a poor impression by replying on a free service. In addition, none of your personal information will be left out for any reason. No junk email harassment or asked for any donations of any kind. Your guests won’t be subjected to third-party advertisements.
Conference Call USA How Does It Work
It is very simple to use. Conference call USA is very easy to operate. Use these steps to start using the free service
- Create your free account. To create your free account no credit card is needed. Just pick your desired welcome greetings along with a passcode. With just one click you get instant activation when you complete the brief activation form.
- Invite your guests. There are no reservations when using this platform. Just distribute your dial-in number and passcode. Let your guests know the time the conference call will commence. Also, this platform will not bill your guests. Participants may be accessed standard long-distance charges by their own phone providers.
- Extremely simple to use. Just distribute the dial-in number and conference ID to your attendees. Use the same number and code for all your conference calls.
- Join the conference call. The first person who calls in and enters your passcode will hear hold music. As soon as the next caller arrives, the conference call begins. Up tov1, 000 callers can join and the conference can last up to 24 hours (or continuously 24×7, when you make a request).
- Control speakers and settings. You can require a host to start the call, mute callers, record your conferences, change hold music, and even block unwanted callers
Features of Conference Call USA
- You can have up to 1,000 participants per calls
- Choose your greetings by picking the one that is compatible with your group
- Host control panel. With this feature, the host can view caller list, mute callers, and modify settings
- Participant Muting. You can mute all non-hosts or just certain individuals
- 24-hours conferences can be enabled when you make a request for it.
- Email reports. You will receive a free email that has participants names and phone number send to you
- Free recording can be done while on a Conference call. Participants can download audio files or listen via a browser.
- Dial-in recording playback. Call in to listen to conference recordings.
- Announce caller names. Listen to recorded names after the conference
- Manage Q&A sessions. Unmute “raised hands” one at a time
- Breakout Rooms. You can move callers into private conversations
- Choose your Hold music. This is pick from different options
- You can drop or block participants. Restrict unwelcome guests.
- Automatic host option. Set all callers as automatic hosts.
- Connect through the Internet, instead of by phone
- Multiple Languages can be used on this platform like Spanish, Portuguese, French, and others
- Canada & U.K. Dial-in Numbers extend your reach.
The above-mentioned features are the exciting features of the conference call USA. This will take us to the next subheadings.
How to Create your Free Account
To use this conference call USA platform it is necessary you create your own personal account. To create your account, use these steps:
- Get to https://freeconferenceusa.com
- Navigate to the right side of the page.
- Click on the “Create New Account” widgets
- On the next page, fill the blank space with your details
- Your name, Email address
- Choose your own code or it will be chosen for you if you leave it blank.
- Conference ID (15-10 digits), Host PIN (4-digits)
- Select a welcome Greeting
- Next, tick on the empty box if you need to send post-conference email reports
- Click on the “Create Account” button
These are the simple steps to follow and create your new account.
How to Login To Conference Call USA
To login to the conference follow these instructions:
- Get to https://freeconferenceusa.com
- Navigate to the right and click on “Login” widgets
- On the next page, enter your conference ID and PIN
- Next, scroll down and click on the “Login” button.
Also, if you have an existing account already simply click on the login widget to access your account. You can use Webcam to join the conference call USA.
Conference Call USA Help Index
The call index on the conference call USA is where you received help if you face any challenges. At the help center, you will get help on the host control panel, conference settings, other features, and troubleshooting.
This is truly the most notable free conference call platform for your meetings.
More Related Stories
- Conference Call Etiquette: Common Conference Call Rules And Regulations
- Conference Calls on Google Voice: How to Set Up a Google Conference Call
- FreeConference Call: Free Conference Calling Services, Plans, Pros And Cons
- Conference Call on Google: How to Make a Conference Call on Google
- Conference Call Set Up: How To Set Up A Conference Call
- Zoom Conference Call: How The Zoom Conference Call Works
- Conference Call on Google Hangouts: How to Set Up