Facebook grown to be one of the popular and most used social media platforms now allows users to create a public profile for their business. With this public profile, users can advertise their business. For you to create this public profile, you must create a Facebook Business page. That acknowledged brings me to ask, do you know how to Create a Facebook Business Page 2019? Pardon me if you don’t quite understand. What I mean to say is that can you create a Facebook business page in 2019. Well, of course, you can. If you do not know how to do so yet, then that is the more reason you need to complete this article.
Now there are different types of a Facebook page. There is a community page and a business page. As we have discussed so far and judged from our topic you should already know we are talking about creating a business page. A business page is what can help you create awareness about your business on Facebook. If you have a business or you market a brand, you should definitely create a business page for it. It also helps improves sales. There are so many advantages to creating a Facebook business page 2019.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page 2019
The steps to creating a Facebook business page in 2019 are simple and fast. You need a device that can connect to the internet and a Facebook account for you to do so. The good news is that you can use the business page to interact and chat with the group’s pages and users on the platform.
- Go to Facebook.com and sign in your Facebook account.
- Locate the pages icon in your menu icon or left sidebar and tap on it.
- Hit the create page button and wait for a pop-up or you are redirected to a new page.
- From the types of page tap on “Get Started” under the “Business or Brand” section.
- Enter the name you desire to use in creating the page and enter the category that best describes it.
- Tap on the continue button and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
That is all you need to do for you to successfully create a Facebook business page 2019. You should note that the business page you are about to create will be associated with the Facebook account you used.