Google Adwords is simply for online marketing place for advertisers to display their products and services. You can create a Google Adwords Account for showcasing your services or business online gives your business a high percentage of reaching a larger audience.
We are in a digital world, where 70% of people with a smartphone are found online, searching for one thing or the other.
Create a Google AdWords Account
Google ads as an advertising platform give the business owners room to promote their businesses over the internet. Advertisers pay to enable Google to display the service they offer, make their product listings, and even display video content.
The platform makes it easy for the whole world to see the amazing side of your products and services. This will enable you to reach to a high number of audiences that are searching for the products or services you advertised.
How Does it Work?
In this advertising place, advertisers or marketers bid on keywords to enable their ads to show in the google search results. For every click on the ads, the advisers pay Google. That is how Google makes its own money.
Your ads appear only when someone searches for products or services that relate to your advert. So, when ads show up on the Google search results page, there is a high tendency that the advert will attract lots of audience or customers, which will be a big blow for the advertiser.
How to Create a Google Adwords Account
Before you can start displaying your products and services on the Google platform, you have to set up an account with Google Adwords. It’s very much easy to set up an account as long as you have a Google email account.
- Firstly, navigate to their website at Google AdWords Website.
- Right on the main page, move over to the screen top and select the “start now” tab to view the account registration field.
- You will need your email or google account to register.
- After entering your email, select your advertising goal and click on the Next button located below.
- Provide your business description, by inputting your business name and your business website.
- Pres on the “Next” widget.
- In the next stage, include your ad and select next.
- Fill in your budget and then review it.
- Choose the “Next” link below to go to the billing page.
- Setup billing.
That is how you can without ease set up your Google Adwords account.