Do you want to know how to Create AOL eMail Account? AOL mail is simply a free Web-based email service offered by AOL a subsidiary version of part of Verizon communications. America Online (AOL) began from an online service known as PlayNET. This email service was part of the early pioneers of the worldwide web (www)and also part of the brand recognized on the create a dial-up service, Web portal online, fast messaging platform and then a web browser after being bought by Netscape. America Online offers lots of services including entertainment, finance, lifestyle, mail, etc. To enjoy this service you need to create an account.
AOL eMail Account
AOL mail offers users a personalized mail experience to connect or interact with their friends and loved ones. It enhances your personal messages on smartphones, tablets, computer or other devices with an updated browser. To connect to the people in your life using this platform then you must register for AOL mail.
How to Create AOL eMail Account
The platform has very simple steps of creating or registering for an email account. Follow the steps below to create a successful America Online email account.
- Go to your device browser.
- Scroll to the search field and Key in www.aol.com.
- Click the enter key and wait for AOL main page to show.
- On the main page tap on the “login/join” button.
- Click on the sign up tab, it will take you to the page where you will provide your info.
- On the new page enter the required information and then click on the continue link.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete your registration. With the steps above you will be able to create a successful America Online email account.
The steps above have to be followed correctly and accordingly to successfully create the account.
How to access your AOL Mail Account
Right after registering for this account, you would want to access the platform. The procedure below teaches how to access it on the Web or via their mobile app.
Access your Mail on the Web
- Open any browser of your choice.
- Browse for www.mail.com to access the abode-page.
- When you get the page, move up to the login/join button at the right side.
- Provide your America online username, the one you used during registration.
Access your Mail via the App
- Download and install the AOL app on your Android device by visiting Google Play.
- After getting the application, launch the app.
- Scroll to the settings icon.
- Click on the Add a new email account button.
- Select a map and provide the correct email and password.
- Tap on the “manual set up” widget Choose the IMAP account. Input your AOL email address and password.
- It shows up a fresh page, click on the Next button. Select the frequency of the email and hit the next tab.
- Give the account a name and type in your display name.
- Finally, click on the “Done” button.
With this, you will successfully access your email with the mobile application anytime, any day.