Discussing the topic “Create Avatar for Facebook”, Facebook has brought out its own avatar creator feature on the app. Just like the famous bitmoji, zapeto, funmoji, etc. As we all know, over 50% of our interaction and communication are done online. Now there is a benefit of expressing yourself using a cartoon to show your facial expressions. This feature has been launched to the US and soon will be launched to other countries. With so many emotions and expressions you can choose from the avatar, you can finally engage more chatting with our friends and families on the Facebook app. This feature can be accessed only on the android and iOS mobile devices. It is very easy to create an avatar for Facebook.
Create Avatar for Facebook
There are benefits this new feature has brought to Facebook users. Now users can enjoy Facebook more using the avatar to make comments, profile photos, messenger, and other activities around the Facebook app. This avatar can be used also in other social applications like Snapchat and lots more.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
The Facebook avatar creator app is not a single app on its own. it is free and not downloaded from the mobile app store. This feature is automatically added to the Facebook app on its own after you have updated your Facebook application. You must be running on the latest updated Facebook mobile application to get this feature going. To locate the feature on the Facebook app is easy.
How to locate the Facebook Creator App on Facebook
Now I will be guiding you with the steps below on how to locate the avatar creator feature on your Facebook mobile application.
- Open your Facebook mobile app
- Sign in using your email and password you used to create your account.
- Tap on the Facebook menu icon on the bottom right section of the page.
- From the listed options, tap on “See More”.
- Tap on “Avatar”.
Now you can create your first avatar which you can use for messenger, comments, and other Facebook activities.
Facebook Avatar Feature
This Facebook reigning new feature has brought a lot of benefits to the Facebook application and to its users. Some of the benefits include:
- Users can now express themselves in a cartoon form.
- The Facebook avatar can also be used in other social apps.
- It provides Facebook users with a better and enjoyable experience using the Facebook app.
- Users can use this avatar for comments. Messenger, as a profile photo, and to other activity on Facebook.
How to Create Avatar for Facebook
Creating the Facebook avatar is easy. This can be done within a minute. With the steps below I will be guiding you on how you can easily make your Facebook avatar ready for use. But first, you will have sign up for your Facebook account.
Facebook Sign Up
With the step below you can easily get an account on Facebook so you can access your Facebook avatar.
- Open the Facebook mobile application or web version using the URL www.facebook.com.
- Tap on Sign Up.
- Fill in the required information which include; first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and phone number or email.
- Verify your account using the code sent to either your number or email.
- You can do other profile set up on your account like your profile picture, location, etc.
Creating your Facebook avatar
Now we will move to the steps to creating your Facebook avatar.
- Launch the Facebook application.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on the menu icon on the bottom right corner of the Facebook page.
- Scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Then you tap on “Avatar”.
- At the down of the page, tap on “Next” to customize your avatar.
- Select through different skin tones to match identity.
- Customize your avatar hairstyles, colours, face shape, eye shape, make-up, nose, facial hair, outfits, etc. to match your identity.
- Tap on the checkmark icon from the top right corner of the displayed page.
- Then tap on “Next”.
- Finally tap on “Done”.
With the above steps, your Facebook avatar is ready for use. Always remember you can access the Avatar section from the See More option in the Menu. You can always change the looks of your avatar as long as you want.