A Facebook business page is one interesting feature that could help you grow your business in such a short span. But of course, you must first learn how to “Create Facebook Business Page”. A Facebook business page is a page on Facebook representing your business or brand. If you are an online marketer or you have a product you market, then you need a Facebook business page.
Facebook Sign Up
For you to create a Facebook business page, you need to, first of all, create a Facebook account. The Facebook sign up feature is just the tool you need to sign up for a new Facebook account. Follow the guidelines below to set up or create a new Facebook account.
- Make sure your device is internet-connected then seek the URL Facebook.com.
- Locate on the welcome page the “Sign Up” button. If you can’t find the “sign up” button, then tap on any other button or link suggesting that you can create a new account. You should note that if any account has already been logged in, you will have to log it out in order for you to find the “Sign Up” button.
- By now, you should already be on the Facebook registration form page. Simply fill the form and enter your contact address.
- Confirm your contact address and you should be automatically logged in your new account.
You would need to add some friends so you can have a regular newsfeed. Also, try to keep your login password simple to recall but difficult for others to recall.
How to Create Facebook Business Page
Now that you have a Facebook account, you are finally ready to learn how to create a Facebook business page. The guidelines below will enable you to create a Facebook business page.
- Go to Facebook.com on any internet-connected device.
- Login your account by entering the login details on the welcome page and hitting “login”.
- Tap on “Pages” from your menu icons or the left sidebar depending on your device.
- Hit the “Create Page” button afterward and then on “Get Started” o the business or brand section.
- Enter the name you wish to give the page and select a category theist describes the page.
- Hit on the continue button and follow the onscreen instruction afterward.
Now you would be redirected to the admin page of the page you just created. The admin page is where you can customize the page to your taste and only that Facebook account you used in creating the page will have access to it.