Twitter is a social networking service created in March 2006. It gives users access to so many features which can play out to be advantageous. The users on the platform most and interact with messages. On the platform, these messages are known as tweets. When the platform was newly founded, tweets were only allowed to be one hundred and forty characters long. However as time went on, the need to add more characters was developed the initial one was doubled. A twitter account created for the purpose of business is a twitter account for business. Now you can create twitter account for business.
Twitter account for business is quite like creating a regular twitter account. The only thing is that changes is the purpose of creating the account. Lets say for instance you create twitter account for business today, you would have to post information regarding the business. You would also make the profile page of the account represent the business. Everything you would be doing on the account is not out of your personal life and it must be related to your business. If you decide to create twitter account for business today, then you have taken the first step in promoting your business on twitter.
Twitter Account Sign Up
Signing up on twitter is cost-free. It is interesting and free. Also, the platform is designed so you do not need to stress yourself about anything. The steps below will guide you in successfully creating a twitter account either for business or personal use.
- Go to the twitter official website with the URL Twitter.com.
- On the twitter website, tap the blue sign up button and wait till you are redirected to the twitter registration form.
- Enter the name you want to use in creating your twitter account and your current phone number. If you do not have a phone number, you can equally use any phone number you have access to or you can tap on use email instead.
- Tap on the Next button and tick on any of the options you would like to be added to your account.
- Click next and enter the details you wish to use in creating the account again. This time it is to verify the details.
- Now hit the blue sign up button.
- Tap on Ok to verify your phone. Verify your phone number by entering the confirmation code sent to your phone number into the box provided on the screen.
Follow the instructions displayed on the screen afterward and you would be signed in on your new twitter account in seconds.
Twitter Account Sign In
If you have signed up for a twitter account and then signed it out probably for security reasons, follow the steps below to log it back in. if you log your account back in, your progress on the account would not be lost.
- Go to the twitter official website at Twitter.com.
- On the twitter website, you should see the login form. Simply enter your login details into the login form. If you are confused, your login details are either your phone number, email address or phone number and password you used in creating the account.
- Hit the login button afterward and you should be signed in your already existing twitter account eight away.
That is all you need to do for you to successfully sign in your twitter account. The steps listed above can be carried on any device that has a connection to the internet and has a web browser.
How to Create Twitter Account for Business
If you have been following what we have been discussing so far, you should know that we have already discussed how you can create a twitter account for business. As stated earlier on this article, creating a twitter account for business is the same as creating a twitter account and the only difference is that the aim is for promoting and marketing your business.
Twitter Business Account Cost
You might be wondering, nothing comes for free hence using twitter for business must cost. If this is your scenario, you should know that using twitter for business does not cost at all. It is free for al twitter account owners.
Why Use Twitter for Business
There are several reasons you need to use twitter for business apart from the fact that it helps you promote or market your business. It can help you increase your brand awareness, boost your website seo, drive website traffic, promote blog content, videos, presentations and so on. The benefits are just too numerous to list.
Twitter for Business Conclusion
If your business does not already have a profile on twitter, you should look forward to creating a profile for your business. The moment a twitter profile is created for your business you can begin enjoying all the benefits of twitter for business. Also, the platform is user-friendly and free of charge. There is simply nothing to lose with a lot to gain. It may not sound ideal but it is true.