Creating New Twitter Account is very simple, as long as you have a new email address or another phone number. Twitter gives users access to what is happening around you and across the world. Thus, to be among the first people that will get breaking news, register for an account.
Maybe you have a Twitter account but you want to create another account, for the reason best known to you. You can set up a new account but you need another email address in order to create a new account. It must be an email address you’ve not used in signing up for a Twitter account before.
However, to set up the account there are information you need to provide, such as your name, email, phone number, password, preferences, etc. This article will serve as a guide to which you will set up a fresh account and also how to set up an account without a phone number.
Creating New Twitter Account
Twitter is American microbiology and social networking platform, created by Evans Williams, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, and Noah Glass. Founded in March 2006 and launched in July 2006. The company is based in San Francisco, California,
However, Twitter enables you to post and communicate, using messages known as tweet on the platform. Registered users can like tweet, post, and retweet but non-registered users can only read them. Users can access Twitter via their website interface, or mobile app. The mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices. To get the app visit the Apple app store or Google play store.
How Do I Create A New Twitter Account
Follow these directives
- Progress to their main site at twitter.com.
- Pres on the “sign up” button.
- Fill in your name.
- Provide your phone number or email.
- Press the next button.
- Provide required info and progress to choose your preference.
- Twitter will send you a verification code via email or phone number.
- create your password.
- Add your profile picture and header.
- Write a bio.
- You can now follow people and start tweeting.
These are procedures to set up a new Twitter account.
Create Twitter Account Without Phone Number
To set up an account without using a phone number, do the following:
- Go to their main page.
- Tap the Sign Up button.
- Provide your email address, by clicking on use email.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on next.
- You will receive a verification code.
- Proceed to verify your email.
- Upload your profile photo and header.
- Fill in your bio.
- Find people to follow.
With the above steps, you will successfully sign up without using a phone number.
Twitter Account Login
To log in to your account, follow these steps
- Visit twitter.com.
- Press on the sign-in button.
- Input your email address, phone number or username.
- Fill in your password in the tab below.
- Tap on the “ log in” tab.
Unable to access your account? Read the field under, to learn how to recover your account.
Twitter Account Recovery
If you forgot your password, follow the medium beneath
- Go to twitter.com.
- Click on the “sign in” tab.
- On the login page, press on “forgot password?” tab.
- Input your email address, username or phone number.
- Then, press on the “search” widget. You will get a message with a verification code on your phone or email to recover your password.
- Follow the directions on the screen to recover your account.
The above steps are steps to recover your account.