Have you heard of credit karma? Credit Karma is like the best site where you can find credit card updates. They collect important information about credit cards in a detailed form. Credit Karma has a lot of tools that help you monitor your credit scores for free. Using credit karma is totally free. Now, you may be wondering, if this site is really free, how do they earn? Credit Karma is like an affiliate marketing agency that promotes other people products or service on their site.
How They Work
How they work is really simple, all they render is information and about certain bank and lenders products. After signing up for an account, you would get full access to your credit scores and detailed reports from both Equifax and Transunion with weekly updates. They analyze your credit profile to make credit recommendations that you may be interested in and would help you save money. Whenever a user gets a product through any of their recommendations, they are paid by the bank or lender.
How to Sign Up
You can sign up for a credit karma account which would really help you stay in control of your credit. Like I said before, they have free credit tools to monitor your credit. They claim that your credit score should be free and now they are through them. This is the first thing you would see when you open the credit karma website. To sign up for an account,
- Open the web browser on your device and proceed to www.creditkarma.com.
- At the top right corner of the page, find “Sign up for free” and click it.
- When the site loads, complete your registration by following the steps provided for you.
Note that only people in the US can open an account with them.
How to Sign In
You could also sign in to your credit karma account if you already have one before. Signing in to your old account isn’t really difficult. To sign in,
- Connect your device to any ISP.
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Progress to www.creditkarma.com
- Wait for the site to be loaded and you would see a “Login” link at the top right corner of the display.
- Enter your email address and password in the form provided and click on the green “Log in” button at the bottom of the page.
Wait for a few seconds and you would be logged in to credit karma.
What Do They Provide Information About?
Credit Karma provides information about various credit methods like credit cards, loans, and auto. They also have resources like identity monitoring, unclaimed money, reviews, articles, tools, community, and blog. They give information about personal loans, home loans, auto loans, student loans, and business loans.