Hello readers, welcome to the article on solutions on Facebook. If you have read my articles before, you will know I give users helps or guidelines about Facebook. Today I will be discussing with you how you can customize Facebook’s notifications.
Have you ever heard of it? I believe you know what the notification means on Facebook, but do you know it can be customized? Well, not all users on Facebook know about this.
Customize Facebook’s Notifications
That is why I have decided to share this information to get you aware of this; all you need to do is corporate with me and read this article. Now the Facebook platform wants to make everything very easy for users on the platform, providing a lot of controls.
In order words giving them the ability to control what they want and also what they don’t want on Facebook. So the notification on Facebook is also what you as a user on Facebook can get control of.
You can control how you want to see your notification, you can control if you want notification or not, you can also control if you want to receive them when you are not logged on Facebook. There are many things you can do, you can even disable your notifications and also enable them.
So today you will learn how you can access or customize your Facebook notifications. But as we all know before you can do anything on Facebook, you must get access to your Facebook account, and if you cannot access your Facebook account you cannot customize your notification. So I will tell you how you can log in for easy and quicker understanding.
How to Login to Facebook
If you want to log in on Facebook, you will need to fill in some details. When your details are filled in correctly, then you will get access to your Facebook account. Well here are guidelines to give you directions;
- To login, visit www.facebook.com or open the Facebook app.
- Once you have done so, you will see two empty boxes.
- Fill in your information which is; your email or phone number and your password.
- When you are done just click the login or sign in button.
Then you will get access to your Facebook account.
Facebook Notification Settings
If you want to customize your notifications then you will need to access your notification settings. To access your notification settings read and follow the steps below;
- Now login to your Facebook account.
- Then click the three lines icon or down arrow icon at the top of the screen.
- After that select “settings” or “notifications settings”.
- Then options will appear, click activity about you if it is android but for PC select ant option you want.
- Then edit it, you can now turn it off or select how you want to receive your notifications.